Asmus Bilbo reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdoug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
They just posted a picture of the sculpt on their Facebook page! It's nice to know he is infact in the works.

That means we know for sure work has been done on Eomer, Gimli and now Bilbo. We also know they have mentioned Sauron and Uruk Hai. Hopefully Theoden and Faramir are somewhere on the upcoming list too and of course you can never have enough orcs and goblins.

Not too shabby!

Bilbo.jpg

Really excited for this one! I wonder which outfit they're going to give him? Personally I'm hoping for his blue Desolation of Smaug one.

I'm hoping for the classic Unexpected Journey version. That's far more iconic in my humble opinion. The red coat, travel pack, contract in hand. "I'm going on an adventure!"
When I think of Bilbo that's what I think of.

Would love to see both Freeman & Holm versions of Bilbo. Perhaps old Bilbo could have an exclusive Rivendell outfit & scary grabbing for the ring head?

Would love to see both Freeman & Holm versions of Bilbo. Perhaps old Bilbo could have an exclusive Rivendell outfit & scary grabbing for the ring head?

Agreed! Would love to have both renditions. My custom Holm version is holding the fort but would really like to get a better quality version.

05fac343a19320afed195e5fc6f57a6e.jpg

Can't wait to see this refine and painted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beyond thrilled - Thorin and Bilbo both! Way to go ASMUS instant PO!!!!!!!

Cracking looking figure. Very tempted to break into the Hobbit line (Tauriel put me off tbh). Hoping a delux version with old Bilbo will be available.

This looks great! But I’ve learned from my mistakes and I won’t be preordering from Asmus anymore. I’ll wait till we see a figure in hand before I buy. But this is looking like the figure I’ve been waiting to have on my shelf.

Back