Hello from Los Angeles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norton7613

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm brand spankin new to collecting action figures. I picked up my first piece, Hot Toys Thanos, a week ago from a guy on Offer Up. Then, today, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Hot Toys Hulkbuster. No clue when I will receive it, but I anticipate it will be the crown jewel of my collection!

Anyway, it's great to be amongst others who share this hobby. Anybody know of any great places in LA to shop for figures in person?

Last edited:
Welcome! And be prepared to take out second mortgage in order to afford this hobby! :lol

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Norton!
wavesmile.gif

Welcome! You definitely started big!

Ha. I did. I'll have to wait patiently for my next piece due to that. I was very torn between pulling the trigger on 'Buster or instead getting 3 or 4 smaller pieces. Ultimately I figured I'd get my "holy grail" piece and slowly add from there.

One very disappointing thing I've since learned is the limited options for Wolverine. I just read a bunch of speculation that we won't be getting a "Logan" piece and that the DofFP Wolverine is the best sculpt, but selling for such a high second hand price. I'll have to keep an eye out for one of those as he's been my favorite character since I was a kid.

Back