• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade my Hot Toys DX-11 Joker 2.0 Exclusive & Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LV702Eldar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello. Looking to trade my Hot Toys DX-11 Joker 2.0 Exclusive. Only the figure and display stand have been removed. All other accessories have never been used. This is the Exclusive version with the Grumpy Mask & Initiator. The Color Display box has tears along the seams or creases of the box as is common with them. The brown shipper is pretty rough from labels and such. Complete and the Joker figure is in excellent condition.
Hot Toys Kylo Ren. New & Sealed in shipper.
Hot Toys King Leonidas displayed & complete. Small strap on scabbard needs a drop of glue otherwise great condition. No shipper (Dealt to Jmlsuperman)
Brand New and Sealed in shipper Suicide Squad Batman Rebreather version. Pack-out from Sideshow so no shipping labels on the shipper. (Dealt to a fellow member Bjjer)
Let me know what you have for trade. I'm located in Las Vegas and have 100% feedback here. Thanks and I can provide pics via text. My #(702)929-9022
View attachment 368651 IMG_4461.jpgIMG_3451.jpgIMG_4463.JPGIMG_3455.jpgIMG_4455.jpgIMG_3446.jpgIMG_4454.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgIMG_3514.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Want to Trade my Hot Toys DX-11 Joker 2.0 Exclusive & Suicide Squad Rebreather Ba

Hot Toys SS Rebreather Batman added

Re: Want to Trade my Hot Toys DX-11 Joker 2.0 Exclusive & Suicide Squad Rebreather Ba

Batman shipped to Bjjer. Thanks. I've added Kylo Ren to trade list.

Last edited:
Re: Want to Trade my Hot Toys DX-11 Joker 2.0 Exclusive & Kylo Ren & Leonidas

King Leonidas added to trade list and pictures uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back