Custom Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Custom DC Starfire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Getting some figures completed for display.

I really enjoyed growing up with some of the Television Series like Wonder Woman staring Lynda Carter.

Although they seem a little corny today they were the hot thing then.

Finish touches on Lynda Carter Wonder Woman completed stand.

I also finished my DC Starfire who is scheduled for some appearance in the future. My interpretation of her.

DSCN5483.JPG

DSCN5488.JPG

DSCN5489.JPG

I really enjoyed growing up with some of the Television Series like Wonder Woman staring Lynda Carter.

I also finished my DC Starfire who is scheduled for some appearance in the future. My interpretation of her.

View attachment 367037

View attachment 367038

View attachment 367039

Strange that I can't view them on the phone and has to login on the computer to see them.

Both are cool customs. Great job!

View attachment 367037

View attachment 367038

View attachment 367039

You should get orange makeup they sell at costume shops. It's silicon based. Then paint her face with Vallejo paint in orange. That way skin is true to form.

Star fire needs a reroot I can do that there is a red orange color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Starfire Pictures I pulled up all had a reddish color hair So I used a Monique size 4 wig. The actual figure face color does not look bad in person. Like to see a picture with the orange tone face color.

The Starfire Pictures I pulled up all had a reddish color hair So I used a Monique size 4 wig. The actual figure face color does not look bad in person. Like to see a picture with the orange tone face color.

Did you get ww from me it looks familiar.
Also I could fix up Star fire

I can reroot hair with an red, curl hair, use Halloween spray hair color on head so she has long fire looking hair. Ben bye has orange cake makeup that is silicon based. You can stain skin

Back