Media Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS (VR support)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
21557995_1409229179125938_3944089981202449301_n.jpg

Although I don't have a VR, I admit this could be interesting in the new perspective. The visual update is nice.

I really don't want to support Konami. But Zone of the Enders 2 is an awesome game. And in VR with the upgraded sound could be even better.

I do love me some ZOE. So sad we never got that sequel that was in production. Maybe it died for the same reasons Silent Hills did.

In any case I hope we get more Merch!

Dingo Egret Figma and Riobot Nephitus are my grails

latest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami#Criticism_and_controversy

Also the removal of PT, demo or not. Plus their belief that no one wants Castlevania type games anymore. I'm sure they were barely giving Igarashi enough resources anyway.

I might be the only person who's indifferent to Konami. They clearly wanted to change their business model, so there's not much that could be done & they don't owe me anything.

Hideo Kojima on the other hand, is a guy I used to have so much faith in- one of my childhood heroes so to speak, until he lost his way and started becoming a diva, concerning himself with narcissistic tendencies , celebrities and praises (which I think it's fine being an "auteur" and all) until it inevitably downgraded his work into fan servicy, perverted schlock. It's funny how much blame goes to Konami yet no one could see trough Kojima's inflated ego. He's gone from an artist constantly seeking ways to transcend his canvas into a man who thinks he could do no wrong, and has and army of cult followers to defend his every action.

Last edited:
I do love me some ZOE. So sad we never got that sequel that was in production. Maybe it died for the same reasons Silent Hills did.

In any case I hope we get more Merch!

Dingo Egret Figma and Riobot Nephitus are my grails

latest

Neith or Nephtis are leaving big, gashing holes in my collection and it would've been an easy retool of Ardjet. :crying

Back