Media Left Alive (Toshifumi Nabeshima & Yoji Shinkawa MGS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
LEFT ALIVE™ is a brand-new survival action shooter coming to STEAM & PS4 in 2018. Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa (character designer, METAL GEAR series)

ss_c8094fe3112938160d199f3419b3d8454c193ce4_1920x1080.jpg

teaser trailer

I'll check it out for the Shinkawa designed characters. I just thought Metal Gear looking at the artwork.

Couldn't care less for Armored Core and its director.
New Shinkawa's artwork is the only thing I'm interested in so far.

I don't look forward to games anymore, but I'm curious for this one.

Isn't this the truth. When was it that games officially died to you to having little or no impact anymore? While it's not my favorite MGS, I think gaming in general has been downhill since Snake Eater in terms of how ambitious it was and was executed perfectly. I was so incredibly hyped for it and it met my expectations. I was hyped for MGS4, but yeah, we know how that went.

There was way too many lazy games put out last gen and this gen to a degree that games as far back as PS1 that you can feel way more work went into them even with the technological shortcomings compared to now.

The last game I thought was top tier was TLOU and TLOU2 is the only one I'm looking forward to right now.

Eh, I dunno. I'm not enthralled with what I'm seeing and the robots look very generic.

Remove the snow and it'll actually look like Russia. :lol
Wish we had guns and giant robots here tho... :monkey2

Isn't this the truth. When was it that games officially died to you to having little or no impact anymore? While it's not my favorite MGS, I think gaming in general has been downhill since Snake Eater in terms of how ambitious it was and was executed perfectly. I was so incredibly hyped for it and it met my expectations. I was hyped for MGS4, but yeah, we know how that went.

There was way too many lazy games put out last gen and this gen to a degree that games as far back as PS1 that you can feel way more work went into them even with the technological shortcomings compared to now.

The last game I thought was top tier was TLOU and TLOU2 is the only one I'm looking forward to right now.
I don't think I can pin point a single moment when I just gave up, but I started not caring when I realized games were all Call of Duty or similar, or open world survival, or roguelike, stuff like that, no challenge, extreme hand holding, terrible design, riddled with PC crap, etc etc, and fanbases flooded with retarded youtubers and twitchers, not even millennials but the following generation that's even worse, don't get me wrong, some of those are ok, but most of them, well...

Now I play games from the 2000 and before, almost exclusively.

I remembered how much of an FPS buff I was when I replayed FEAR and Unreal Tournament recently.

I know you and I disagree on Kojima a little, but I still like and would replay MGS4 if I had a ps3, also thinking about replaying TPP soon too, because I'm all about that Ruse Cruise, so I look forward to Death Stranding too, and this one, but that's it, the MK franchise I also still like a lot. And yeah TLOU of course.

So, I've read the info.
It takes place in "Front Mission" universe.
It's a TPS/survival single player game.
90% of the time you will be playin' as a walkin' meat bag.
Customizable weapons, open levels with freedon to choose how you want to play them.
Potential multiplayer.
___

This is just MGSV from Square Enix.
Even "Front Mission" fans don't want it.
What a ****in' joke...

Back