Hellsing Alucard 1/4 Statue by Figurama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendlySamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_6347.JPG

This is still pretty early but this company's looking more and more interesting. Cant wait to see some of their production pieces. Some of their products should start shipping first quarter next year.

Can't argue with you, FriendlySamurai. Thank you for posting this!
Classic Alucard in 1/6-1/4 is one of the most desired things of mine. I hope they'll do it in color.

с удовольствие мой друг. Theyve got at least one release ahead of it that I know of but Im sure they'll be doing it in color.

Their Devilman dio with 2 quarter scale winged characters was $800. The big question will be shipping. BBTS is carrying their product now with about a 35-40% shipping markup. Some talk on another board was that this picture was leaked by accident so it hasnt been officially confirmed yet.

Thanks for bumping this thread, FriendlySamurai! Alucard for life...and unlife.

Totally! I'll always be an anime fan, but there just hasn't been that much over the past couple years that has appealed to me. What happened to all the gunslingers with style and awesome storylines?!

Anyway, I checked Figurama's Facebook page and didn't see many photos on there. Since you mentioned that the statue has undergone some changes, has there been a glimpse of a prototype yet, FriendlySamurai? Thanks!

Nope, no glimpse yet. Just that it wont be the one pictured. yeah the space western genre just kind of died. Still amazes me though that Japan and Korea can keep coming up with so many new and varied storylines. Just watched an anime called One Outs. Incredibly good.

No pics yet, but they gave this description:

The commanding massive Alucard of Hellsing statue freezes in time every fascinating detail of the apocalyptic Battle of London. In a final deathly blow, the egotistical vampire unleashes his army of trapped souls to defeat the onslaught of the enemies’ forces.
Figurama’s masterfully sculpted figure depicts the terrified Letzte Battalion falling into Alucard’s swirling sea of familiars as the wave of blood swells with hundreds of powers and personalities while Baskerville Hellhound tearing apart every last one of them.

Love it except for the face, but perhaps closer photos will reveal a better resemblance. The sculpt with the hat and glasses, however, is great.

Yeah a lot of people are on about the face, they’ll probably make some changes. I did find a closeup though that looks a lot better-

27973346_1966752213352990_8342444463081084085_n.jpg

Back