1/6 Detolf Death Star v2 deluxe diorama!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am so happy and proud to show you the upgraded design for the version 2 death star diorama for Detolf or standalone display.

Based on user feedback, we have updated the construction to be simpler and changed the floor and back wall pattern to represent different parts of the death Star. We also upgraded the professional paint and have the floor in gloss black for that beautiful reflection.

It is ready for pre-order now and will be shipping starting in the last weeks of October. To reserve your spot, A $100 down payment is required and the total amount due is $279 for this diorama. I have managed to secure a bulk price for the entire continental USA with FedEx of $50 for shipping.

Here are pictures and a video:
https://youtu.be/rWKjSW5ykYk

8dafee9a782063fec6a77593970199ae.jpg

ab060fc1ff52cb6acdd634073734bc53.jpg

83d908aa5d9d2db2824a8596d60023d4.jpg

786ced6fe8bcb72f990f247d10ff06aa.jpg

This looks great for the Tarkin Vader 2 pack! Any chance we will see the detention cellblock hallway? That could be very fun.

This looks great for the Tarkin Vader 2 pack! Any chance we will see the detention cellblock hallway? That could be very fun.

If all goes well and we stay 'in business', I am planning on doing that early next year

I was thinking about that idea last night, great idea. I think that's another classic Star Wars scene. Some of the best photographs are of these long, geographic hallway.corridor shapes that subconsciously wow you.

Love this particular design Joost, and the new floor looks outstanding! I have to hold out for TruScale size though, love that scale. I know you mentioned possibly integrating the vader/kenobi window, is that still in the works?

Love this particular design Joost, and the new floor looks outstanding! I have to hold out for TruScale size though, love that scale. I know you mentioned possibly integrating the vader/kenobi window, is that still in the works?

Yes!!

Ow, that sounds great. I too will have to hold out for the Tru scale version. :woo

Hi Joost just saw the final setup vid for this is up on YouTube. It looks terrific as usual! Should we be on the lookout for pre-orders of this and the service corridor upgrade kit shipping soon? Thanks again for continuing your excellent work!

Hi Joost just saw the final setup vid for this is up on YouTube. It looks terrific as usual! Should we be on the lookout for pre-orders of this and the service corridor upgrade kit shipping soon? Thanks again for continuing your excellent work!

Yes, the first batch of 12 pre-orders of the Detolf deluxe death star V2 have shipped last Friday. We are now making a second batch of subassemblies which should ship before the 24th. Those whose kit was shipped last Friday will get an email with tracking info today. The Service Corridor Batch 2 will ship next week, but the full service corridor upgrade kit will take at least another month as we just finalised the prototype last week and production of that will start this week.

And here is the unboxing and assembly video:

Just got mine in yesterday. Easy to set up and great quality, as expected, thanks Joost!

Can't wait for V3! [emoji16]
2921adab60f7dec20815b9f0b01fe57a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hi Joost I was wondering if you have shipped all the V2 deluxe orders so I know if I should be watching for it? I sent you an email too. Looking forward to it, thanks!

Hi Joost I was wondering if you have shipped all the V2 deluxe orders so I know if I should be watching for it? I sent you an email too. Looking forward to it, thanks!

We’re shipping them out in batches of 5 to 10 as soon as they become available. It’s a lot of work to make these with all the lighting and everything. We’re not done with all the pre-orders yet, so yours will ship in the next two weeks

Back