• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy- Punisher PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you trying to copy my collection??? :lol :lol It's funny how we all seem to go after the same things around the same time!! It must be because we are all infected with the same illness. :D

Jen said:
Are you trying to copy my collection??? :lol :lol It's funny how we all seem to go after the same things around the same time!! It must be because we are all infected with the same illness. :D
Maybe but as you know, my Wolverine fell through and I am done trying to get one because it just seems impossible to get a Wolverine home to me in one piece. I'll just take the Punisher instead. :)

Did you ever end up getting a Punisher?

El Roranous said:
Maybe but as you know, my Wolverine fell through and I am done trying to get one because it just seems impossible to get a Wolverine home to me in one piece. I'll just take the Punisher instead. :)

Did you ever end up getting a Punisher?

Nope, my deal fell through and I ended up spending the money on a Hellboy PF instead. Made some calls though before I got Hellboy to see if anyone could track down a Punisher PF for me. If I hear anything, I'll let you know...I can't afford to get him now. :(

I love mine!

collection2hv3.jpg

El Roranous said:
I think a Regular I would prefer.
Good answer!! That is the one I was after too! Shai convinced me it was better...and well he is the Great Worm and all.... :D

I have the Bradstreet version from one of the specials Sideshow had but I would agree, the regular normal version is a better representation.

I pass the exclusive during the SS sale when I had the chance to buy it for 160 $.

Later on I bought the regular from ebay for over 250$ and plus customs

I never regret this decision as I like the regular better than exclusive.

Before anyone posts it, I am going to go after the regular edition Punisher that is on ebay now. I ask that you help me out by not bidding on it but I know that I can't prevent that and it isn't a fair request. I am just trying to avoid a bidding war and get some Freak help. Thank you very much guys. :)

El Roranous said:
Before anyone posts it, I am going to go after the regular edition Punisher that is on ebay now. I ask that you help me out by not bidding on it but I know that I can't prevent that and it isn't a fair request. I am just trying to avoid a bidding war and get some Freak help. Thank you very much guys. :)

Good luck Rory.....The Reg. is definitely the one to have..its the one I got...he's more popular and rare also...I remember,it was one of those rare occasion where the reg.sold out before the Ex.....

El Roranous said:

For you Rory...I will back down. :D :D

Shai Hulud said:
Good luck Rory.....The Reg. is definitely the one to have..its the one I got...he's more popular and rare also...I remember,it was one of those rare occasion where the reg.sold out before the Ex.....

Jen said:
For you Rory...I will back down. :D :D

Awesome! Thanks guys. :D :rock :rock

I was surprised to see that the Punisher ships without his arms attached. When I first looked at those pictures I was like "mint my ass".:rotfl :rotfl

El Roranous said:
I was surprised to see that the Punisher ships without his arms attached. When I first looked at those pictures I was like "mint my ass".:rotfl :rotfl

yeah but they fit great...one of the best Marvel PF for sure...destined to raise in value...maybe not grail like..but definitely over retail....Now is the time to buy this piece before it gets too rare...also, If you notice people who have bought this piece seldom sell it back...thats why hes rare on the bay...hes a keeper.

I see he has both Punishers but mislabelled them. PS. Good luck with the auction!!!

+ its an Andy B. Sculpt...cant go wrong with that....

Back