Batman Forever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptassler

Freaked Out
Reaction score
IMG_8590.jpg

IMG_8566.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8566.jpg
    IMG_8566.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 408
I freaking love it! Have always been a fan of this one. Nice one, dude!

Unrelated: do you ever put on the Travis Bickle jacket and reenact the mirror scene? :lol

Looks really good. Does it pose well?

If you're watching Hot Toys, I'd buy your interpretations of the regular Batman, Somar suit, Riddler, Robin and Two-Face.

Looks great! Where did you get the 2 Kilmer figures? Also have the Bandai 1:35 Kilmer Batmobile. I met you years ago at the '66 Batman message boards, it's great to see you here!

That Kilmer Batman looks great! I think its the one from Spenser. Just need Robin to finish off the display!

Hey ptassler,
Figure looking good. I am going to get this one even though already got two from other maker.
Would you please post more pictures with your Clooney and Sonar batman side by side when you have time. Thanks.

This is facking awesome man! Nice work! Is it poseable I wonder? Must know
Ya couple of negative dummies on here..probably never made a custom figure before...just wait for talented people to make them fo they can criticize or buy them

Great collection. I recently re-watched this as a double feature with the 66 movie and it really is similar. Had a good time with it

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I recently watched BF too... god it was awful!!!
However, that said, the "panther suit" is probably my favourite costume of the four Burton/Schumacher movies and would make a superb looking figure, if Hot Toys were to make it – to be honest, the Robin suit would look good in figure form too.

Back