Hot toys foot peg compatibility question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all

Need to locate a foot peg for the t1 tech noir hot toys. Are all the Terminator Ahnuld figs the same foot peg? Are the t2 ones the same or different? Thanks

they differ in length only. MMS136 has the shortest.

no worries :)
i said that from personal experience, but i'd also add that it looks like all HT male figures have same pegs, so you don't need to look for terminator pegs specifically, as they are not the cheapest.

i said that from personal experience, but i'd also add that it looks like all HT male figures have same pegs, so you don't need to look for terminator pegs specifically, as they are not the cheapest.

Speaking of foot pegs and your experience-city hunter 2.0 feet on AVP 2.0 figures: can it happen? They look like they have the same pegs and same size just a bit of difference due to the avps wearing shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my two avp 2.0 figures are put far away since day one, i don't even display and didn't explore them, sorry :(

my two avp 2.0 figures are put far away since day one, i don't even display and didn't explore them, sorry :(

No worries I'll find out soon enough! Ancient is on the verge of being bought. Plus I have City hunter 2.0 feet it's been in planning for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not know that, great. Wish their neck pegs were all the same!!!!

Back