Mark Brooks Spiderverse Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1125x682_previewbanner_BrooksSpiderMan.jpg

This is cool but come on SS!! We're going to get a bunch of female characters from this line and probably 1 Spiderman, but still no Doc Oc, Scorpion, etc etc from the sinister 6 line???

1/5. That's the perfect size for me. And Nightmare Bats was 20 inches, I expect the ladies at around 17.

The sinister six line is probably in works with prime 1. Which I prefer as well as they do a good job with costumed heroes. Only other lady that has been popular from Spider verse is Iron Spider MJ, I can see Superior and maybe Agent Venom as characters in the line.

He confirmed on his instagram that they are conmiquettes (bigger than 1/5) so im a bit confused lol. They will be revealed at NYCC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok just saw on ss blog. 1/5 confirmed. I already have the amazing spiderman pf but im definitely interested in this one to go with the AA line[emoji51]

Silk and Spider-Gwen looks great so far!

Can't wait for NYCC to fully see these statues. This line definitely has potential. We shall see .....

Disappointed they aren't 1:4 but I'll keep an eye on them non-theless

I collect 1/5 scale as well as 1/4 scale ...so I'm stoked for this upcoming line. Can't wait to see more of these.

Yea ...the AH line was pretty good. I wouldn't mind bring that back.

Imagine the next Artist line is Jim Lee Hush or 90s xmen. My goodness

Back