Statue Xm Studios Megatron statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook. xmmegsss.jpeg

Attachments

• xmmegatron.jpg
    xmmegatron.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
From the XM website, about Megatron from STGCC '18:

"Megatron was WIP paint and XM will be touching up the final paint. It will come with the alternative Mode (Cool pistol! Yes!) like the rest of our TF line. We have noted the comments on the head and will be looking into improvements so stay tuned for updated paint job."

The final look will change a bit, maybe some slight mods to the head, maybe not, but the paint will be even better. Can't wait to see it!! :yess:

Would love these XM TF, but just can't bring myself to spend this type of money anymore. Got PCS SS, I.A. SS on Throne, Soundwave. Getting I.A. Devy, PCS Devy but that's it for large scale. Not going to keep my large I.A love them but just too much. Just stay with PCS large scales and I.A. LOC. I think XM has just done an awesome job with these. Would have been great ten years ago I use to buy anything I liked, Be awesome if someone could get a screen grab.

Completely understand. That's why I'm only getting the main two. Starscream looks great and I'm sure Bumblebee won't disappoint, but the main two will be enough for me.

Myself I love so many characters Blitzwing, Astrotrain Skywarp, Megs, OP,, Galvatron Blaster, Devy, TC,SS, Soundwave. Sckwave, Octane, Predaking, Dinobots, Thrust. I want to get as many as I can get. If made in LOC scale I am getting, IF PCS makes in large scale I am getting, those are cheap compared to others in that scale.

Back