Its finally here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfoga

Super Freak
Reaction score
It took close to two months to get this but its finally here.

DSC_6814.jpg

DSC_6816.jpg

I couldn't be more happy with any item.

Can't beat the Studio Scale line, they are all amazing!

So when are you getting the Falcon? :lol

LOTRFan said:
Can't beat the Studio Scale line, they are all amazing!

So when are you getting the Falcon? :lol
As soon as I have room. I want that one more then you know. Next is that At-At I think.

Does anyone know do all the studio scale items match the props in size? I wam wondering I was able to see a SW exibit where they have lots of the props and the AT-AT was the about the same size as the MR. The Falcon they had was huge way bigger the the MR one. The reason I ask is the X-Wing they had at the exibit was about close to 6 feet long. Will the X-Wing MR is making be about that size?

I'm in the market for one of these too....I just bought the At-At v2 and the SE Falcon...and I am so thoroughly impressed....
I have opened a Pandora's box tha tI cannot shut...Next up Snowspeeder....then the Y-Wing, then the X-Wing and Slave I....Mercy MR, MERCY!!!!

customizerwannabe said:
That IS nice. What is the scale?
Ive got one too packed away, beautiful piece,i think its about 1/12 scale from my preliminary measurements(mines getting pilots and lit cabin...one day)

Forget the AT-AT Mark. save your money for the falcon!

I know that once I get the X-wing and tie fighter that I'll be looking for the speeder and Y-wing. But the Falcon is the first studio scale that has been really tempting.

nash said:
Forget the AT-AT Mark. save your money for the falcon!
Money is not the issue as much as space is for the Falcon.

Back