1/6 Article: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Gold Dancer Version)!

“The one, the only, the infamous Harley Quinn!” – The Joker

Being one of the most beloved female villains in DC Comics, fans worldwide are enthralled by Harley Quinn’s madness and her psychotic personality. Established herself as the Queen of Gotham City with the Joker, Harley Quinn made another remarkable entrance at the night club magnificently decked out in her beautiful dancer dress pole dancing for the crowd. Today, Hot Toys is excited to present the latest 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version) from the DC Extended Universe blockbuster Suicide Squad!

Sophisticatedly crafted based on Margot Robbie’s appearance in Suicide Squad, the 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version) features a newly developed head sculpt with impressive likeness, a finely tailored fabric dancer dress, bountiful jewelries, a metal chain, a dancing pole and a specially designed Suicide Squad themed figure stand with character backdrop.

It’s time to dress up your shelve with the phenomenal 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version) collectible figure along with other Suicide Squad characters! It’s a chance you shouldn’t miss!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #HarleyQuinn #QueenofGothamCity #SuicideSquad #DCComics #MargotRobbie

IMG_8469.JPG
IMG_8470.JPGIMG_8471.JPG
IMG_8472.JPG
IMG_8473.JPG
IMG_8474.JPG
IMG_8475.JPG
IMG_8476.JPG
IMG_8477.JPG
IMG_8478.JPG
IMG_8479.JPG
IMG_8480.JPG
IMG_8481.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

It's not weird to just want this version over the rest even though it was on screen for less than 5 mins right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Awful looking

Can't wait to pick this up at a huge discount second hand along with Prisoner Harley

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Those joints are...unfortunate. Some things are just not meant to be made into articulated figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if they did thinone, I wonder if the classic Harley outfit that was on screen for a split second can be too

House Party Harley Initiative

They should have made Jester Harley instead

The other 2 heads looked just like her. This head alone by itself I would think is a subpar knockoff. The eyes are right...but sorry HT, everything else is wrong. Nice to see Joker there to skip too.

They are devoting way more attention to this film than it deserves.

I love how HT locks on to the 2 most popular characters and just mass produces them into the ground. Meanwhile they never complete the rest of the team :rotfl

I don't know why but something seems off about the sculpt.

Probably the most doll-like figure HT's produced in a long time, and it's not even because of the joints (if anything, I'm glad they're still willing to use visible joints on an action figure seeing as how so many of their rubber bodies either deteriorate or are restricted to museum poses).

It's more the whole package that feels cheap, awkward, and disappointing. Even more of a bargain bin-looking item than the prison version, though I'm sure some pervy 1/6 photographers will be over the moon with this one.

Back