Endor Rebel Trooper Official talking about Images Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
In anticipation of the shuttle Tydirium's imminent arrival with the first squad of Rebel Troopers, let's start the image thread off with Sideshows' presentation of these Endor grunts...

439923774_8e0c78c1bd_o.jpg

Next week...the moon of Endor (well, at least my pine-wooded backyard!)...

Last edited:
Re: Endor Rebel Trooper Official Image Thread

Gotta figure out some poses for these guys and where the hell I'm gonna put them.

Sides by side like that, they actually do look pretty cool.

pixletwin said:
Sides by side like that, they actually do look pretty cool.
Still a big "Meh" here, but congrats to those who want them and are getting them.

Is that the only footwear shown in Star Wars that has laces??

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but, as far as I remember, one of the benefits of ordering the bundle, was that you'd get all three of 'em BEFORE those, who ordered them individually, or just 2 out of three, etc.. In last night's newsletter I read this:

COMING IN NEXT 30 Days

• Star Wars: Rebel Commando 12-inch figures - Infantry #2110, Sergeant #21101, Pathfinder #211011 & Bundle #21102
Perhaps I did misunderstand?

You will get all three before but the rest are coming shortly behind those I would guess.

For all the grief these guys get, I think they're the coolest looking of the OT rebel soldiers. I'd take them anyday over the boring white and brown Hoth outfits or the ones at the beginning of ANH with the goofy helmets.

I really hope to see something else from this line this year. Either Tarkin (c'mon 30th Anniversay!) or Imperial Ofiicer(s) or even Rebel Fleet troopers and Captain Antilles.

I like the Endor Troops, but probably won't get any more than the Infantry guy. I like Sant, but the Infasntry's backpack is pretty neat looking and he's the "standard" troop very similar to the vintage figure as mentioned before..
2110_press03-001.jpg

They do make me hopeful for Scout Troopers though. And seeing as they have the least amount of armor I think they're a shoe in. Besides what's a Endor Troop without a Scout Trooper?

Last edited:

They do look great in those photos all together.

I really wish I didn't have to cancel mine. :monkey2

Based on TF images, they look to be more saturated colors in their wardrobe which is good, the proto shots seemd a bit faded out.

I have to agree, these figures do look nice, but I had to cancel my pre-order. I hope this does not come back to bite me in the butt. All I saw was it biting me in the wallet.
I had to look myself in the mirror and come to the realization that the only reason I would be buying them would be for buying all things Star Wars that Sideshow puts out. The ends do not justify the means, just in my opinion.

yes Tarkin... If I could trade the OT Leia and the Yavin Luke for a nice Tarkin, I'd do it. Even though these 'reprises' look nice, there's nothing for a fresh OT character we haven't had yet, is there?

I really want to see what the packaging for these guys looks like. They will be the first official 12" figures in the new packaging plus the first military figures.

A while back in the blog SS showed is their packaging will look like with the new design plus Jabba had it as well.

jlcmsu said:
A while back in the blog SS showed is their packaging will look like with the new design plus Jabba had it as well.

Yeah I saw Plo and Leia, but I still want to see how the military line is going to differ. Its too bad we don't still have the old packaging because I'd have liked to see the "movie" images of these three behind the figure on the front of the package.

Buttmunch said:
Yeah I saw Plo and Leia, but I still want to see how the military line is going to differ. Its too bad we don't still have the old packaging because I'd have liked to see the "movie" images of these three behind the figure on the front of the package.

Well, I would expect they will look the same since everything has to have the same design for the 30th. I like both styles but it would have been interesting to see the Endor guys in the old style.

jlcmsu said:
Well, I would expect they will look the same since everything has to have the same design for the 30th. I like both styles but it would have been interesting to see the Endor guys in the old style.

Agreed on both points. I doubt the military figures will be any different other than having the military logo instead. What I'd be interested in seeing is what they do for film images on the back of the package.

I'm thinking they'll just use the same shots of the Troops from Endor on all 3.

Back