Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Awesome piece

Attachments

• xmhulk.jpg
    xmhulk.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 770
  • xm-studios-hulk-transformation-statue.jpgs.jpg
    xm-studios-hulk-transformation-statue.jpgs.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 327
  • xm-studios-hulk-transformation-statue.jpg
    xm-studios-hulk-transformation-statue.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Re: XM Hulk Tranformation statue.

This looks AMAZING, BUT AT PROBABLY $2500 Cdn minimum, well it is most likely totally out of my reach.

Re: XM Studios Hulk Transformation statue

That Hulk isn't too bad. Maybe a little too muscular and ripped but the head proportions look good, he's not a pinhead- certainly better than what Sideshow has given us.

Holy freaking ****, I love everything about this. It would be an instant pre-order for me. Unfortunately, being in Canada, I'd probably have to pick it up on the secondary market and I'm dreading the price...

Love the diorama feel to this statue. Tells a story

THIS is the Hulk I've always wanted BUT I'm not sure I want to pay the price that I know it is going to be - ugh.

Oh, and it looks like the Banner figure may have a separate base if you only wanted to display Hulk.

Has anyone been quoted a price on this yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like from resellers/middleman? This retails for 1337$

A very leet price. I hadn't seen what the retail price was. Thanks. Curious what reseller price plus shipping would be to the US...

If I had to take a guess I'd say this would probably run you around 2k$+

I'm going to assume shipping is going to be ridiculous for this. Taking a page from the the Hulkbuster/IM combo price quotes I've read about which are 500$-700$ depending on who is selling the statue.

If I had to take a guess I'd say this would probably run you around 2k$+

I'm going to assume shipping is going to be ridiculous for this. Taking a page from the the Hulkbuster/IM combo price quotes I've read about which are 500$-700$ depending on who is selling the statue.

Thank you! :)

This is an event exclusive so it will be very pricey. $1799 SGD + markup+ $400-$500 for shipping.

This is an event exclusive so it will be very pricey. $1799 SGD + markup+ $400-$500 for shipping.

yup... and in about a year from now they'll be on FB BST groups offered for retail if you buy She Hulk and Medusa LOL!!

Best 1/4 HULK I've seen so far. Miles better than the sideshow PFs IMO. This is the classic green HULK look I've been waiting for sideshow to release. This is also way better than the original 1/4 HULK XM released.

Apparently the retail price for this is $1799 SGD.

21369569_8753854792936ojc0.jpg

Edit: Aaand, apparently I missed that this was already posted. Oh well. :lol

Best 1/4 HULK I've seen so far. Miles better than the sideshow PFs IMO. This is the classic green HULK look I've been waiting for sideshow to release. This is also way better than the original 1/4 HULK XM released.

Same here. Can't wait to see it painted up.

Same here. Can't wait to see it painted up.

Definitely. The first ever 1/4 HULK I'm desperately waiting to see.

Agreed, though I know that there are at least two or three other 1/4 Hulks coming fairly soon. A few customs and a licensed

Last edited:

Agreed, though I know that there are at least two or three other 1/4 Hulks coming fairly soon. A few customs and a few licensed
Which licensed company is releasing a 1/4 HULK soon if you don't mind me asking?

Man, this might be nice to put next to the SS Wolv vs Hulk dio.

Back