• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1:6 SSC C3P0 EX & Mythos Fett Prices Lowered. Make me an offer! Getting out of 1:6 for good!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

** All come with their original shipper. I do ship with Double-box shipping. Paypal only please. The U.S. only!

** 100% satisfaction rating on the boards!! I always try to make this a pleasant experience, and am way friendlier than a Rancor! If there is ever an issue, I always try to make it right! I work long hours, so I typically respond LATE. But I will always respond!

***I own a white cat, and while I take every precaution possible, I cannot guarantee zero cat hair***

I've pretty much decided to sell all the BH: Bossk (EX), Zuckuss, Ig-88 (ex), and Dengar - all have been altered (wash, drybrush detail, etc). If interested, send PM and I can send pics. Still mulling over prices due to alterations!

For Sale:

Sideshow C3p0 EX 1:6 = $350 shipped. (original version with wonky thumbs. I did do the twist mod - they are still articulated).

c3p01.jpg

c3p02.jpg

Sideshow Mythos Fett - $300 shipped (includes awesome Stand!) Open to trade for this one: looking for HT Mando v1 (non beskar)

Fett1.jpg

body is original and floppy
fett2.jpg

fett3.jpg

fett4.jpg

Sideshow 1:6 Snowtrooper Commander. (As is) $400 shipped. This figure has been slightly modified. Two of the armor pieces on the hands have been replaced with the Hot Toys armor pieces. I do not have the original. All rest original.

IMG_20210904_092639964.jpg

IMG_20210904_092825504.jpg

IMG_20210904_092719362.jpg

These are the two altered gloves (using HT parts). Seemed like a good idea at the time! (pic above).
View attachment 537761
All original gloves. Extra part in the middle is extra.

Hot Toys Shadow Trooper $299 shipped

[/COLOR]

Attachments

• Fett1.jpg
    Fett1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Shocktrooper and Rogue One head

Thank you to each and everyone that showed interest and or bought my items.

Still have the Shocktrooper and R1 Vader head/helmet. Open to trades on these........see the first post for my 'wants' list

Re: Hot Toys r1 Jedha Stormtrooper 2 pack; Flametrooper; HT Vader and more

bump of the month

Prices adjusted; Luke added. Slowly getting out of most 1:6

Last edited:
Back