Statue PCS - Lovecrafts Museum of Madness - Cthulu Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
6d8f4771-7741-4b0c-a468-fe4a5eb78d12.jpg

From the murky depths of the great sea, comes a creature that has fueled the nightmares of humanity since the dawn of time, the Mighty Cthulu!

See this madness inducing monstrosity in person at Son of Monsterpalooza 9/15-9/17

PRE-ORDER COMING 9/18

8ZtP3QJ.jpg

Nice! If they use that clear resin-type material for the water on the base this could be an awesome looking piece.

This is a great piece! I am really tempted to purchase this, as it will presumably sell out soon enough due to its edition size, which was 150 I think? I know there are three, distinct versions of Cthulhu out there by PCS Collectibles: the standard one (To Be Determined), the exclusive one (150), and the excluisve, bronze one (50). The primary factor which differentiates the standard from the exlusive, is that the exlusive statue includes light-up features, whereas the standard one does not have this. Weird thing, the statues cost exactly the same on PCS Collectibles website, so I would not hesitate picking up the exclusive one while it is still available for pre-order.

Back