Trigun Vash the Stampede 1/4 statue by Figurama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendlySamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_6309.JPG
IMG_6310.JPG
IMG_6308.JPG
IMG_6311.JPG
IMG_6307.jpg
IMG_6306.JPG
IMG_6305.jpg
IMG_6313.JPG

This looks really epic. I know absolutley nothing about the company. LOVE the angle of the first and fourth pic. From the front he looks a bit more like hes falling over rather than jumping back and his hand looks a bit too much like he's waving. The closeups of the face are unimpressive atm, really want to see it painted.

Doubt the gung ho guns will ever be made. Legato and Knives would be awesome though. Did a little search on the company. Theyre relatively new. Their website seems really easy to order from, they advertise low price shipping. Looks like theyve got two other preorders going on now- prices ranging $400-$800. Hopefully will see some reviews on them when they start shipping.

https://figurama-collectors.com

they also have a facebook with wondercon shots

Wouldn't be able to afford the duty charges or shipping to Canada, but damn, this might be THE grail Vash.

Devilmans not my thing but yeah it looks incredible. Hopefully we'll be able to find some reviews of it when it comes out. I want to see how close they get to the prototype. Cool too, looks like theyre limiting the ES of their pieces to 200.

This is seriously a piece of art. WOW. So impressed.

I really enjoyed the series. Not sure I could justify getting this, but man, that detail.

I'd like to see the final product.

I'm tempted to start adding some anime pieces to my collection. FMA is at the top of the list, but man, this is just so impressive.

Never saw FMA, maybe Im lucky to save on the massive Alphonse pieces coming out lol. Trigun is at the top of my list- was my first real anime. Id seen lots of serial animes before like Voltron and Dragonball Z but Trigun was 26 episodes long, had some swearing and comedy, awesome music and a deep psychological plot. It was my gateway to more shows like Cowboy Bebop and Bubblegum Crisis.

If the finish on this comes out great Im gonna be all over it. Cant wait to see it painted and what the next characters will look like. The company seems pretty legit, I think theyre from Hong Kong. If F4F and P1 also do Trigun I may have to get those too lol :thud:

Yeah this is gonna be statue of the year for me. These overseas pieces are gonna hurt, but its a good hurt lol

Back