Star Wars drones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen these before but decided it wasn't for me.
The only one I would consider is Vader's Tie but I would buy that only if Greedo insisted while pointing a blaster at me.

Got a Tie Advanced. Haven't opened it yet, but I'm hoping some of my friends buy some too, so we can get some dogfighting going!

This drones are amazing.Alone the packaging is a dream for SW-Nerds.And they are flying very good and accurate.You can also install the new training app on your smartphone and link it with the drones radio control via bluetooth.Its an holder for the smartphone..so you can control the trainingdrone on the phone with the radio control.Awesome for training.:)

I picked up the Speeder Bike version today at Target on clearance for $75! These were $200 when they came out a year ago or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flew something like this at nycc, was kinda neat

link doesn't work anymore though, they go out of business D:?

Picked this Tie-Fighter up on GearBest.com for $65.00. It just arrived so I've only had enough charge to fly it for a few minutes. So far it works great and has plenty of power even in rate 1. I might try rate 2 in our warehouse when it's done charging but rate 3 will have to wait for a nice day outside. From everything I've seen on youtube, it looks to handle slight wind pretty well with the empty wings.
I like the packaging and all the bells & whistles of the propel DV Tie-Fighter, X-Wing and Speeder Bike but I'm just not a fan of their designs with the leg-like motor pods.

20180126_141058.jpg

20180126_141111.jpg

Back