Silent Night, Deadly Night Deluxe Limited Edition Blu Ray Exclusive Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone getting this? Figure looks great!

sndn2.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered it too. Apparently it's exclusive only to the set but wondering if that was the same thing said about Chucky...

is this a scream factory release and a neca figure just like their chucky release awhile back??? where can i get this

https://www.shoutfactory.com/produc...-with-exclusive-action-figure?product_id=6463

I ordered it too. Apparently it's exclusive only to the set but wondering if that was the same thing said about Chucky...

The same thing was said about Chucky. So far, it appears to be true. The SF version had a plain "sterile" face just like the doll in the package. THe upcoming clothed version that is similar has an angry expression.

Ugh, can I cancel on scream factory? I dunno, I would love a mego version of this...

Part 2 Garbage Day figure or gtfo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ricky is coming!

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/silent-night-deadly-night-part-2-deluxe-limited-edition-with-exclusive-action-figure?product_id=6944
Ricky.jpg

Should've had him in his proper garbage day (blue sweater) attire, but I guess Neca can save that for the retail re-release....*******s.

Speaking of....

DmM7aMQW0AALVku.jpg

^Shipping this month! They even added an extra accessory (hammer) to further rub **** in the face of those who forked over $70 for the "exclusive" last year. It looks like the paint on the face is a bit better, too. Looks less pale. That's great.

I really hate Neca sometimes...

From that photo, the exclusive packaging is cooler to me (of course I'm that dumb **** that bought one... ffs). I am really resisting purchasing one of the SNDN 2 sets.... just on principal... awfully tempting thought......

I’m looking to buy the exclusive version of Billy from the scream Factory release if anyone has one to sell.

Back