Statue XM Studios NEW Samurai Batman on a horse 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpuli28

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Bathorse.jpg

Sorry I don't any further info at this time, could just be a display ad for the line but seems unlikely.

Re: XM Studios NEW Batman on a horse 1/4

I pictured Wonder Woman on Horse (P1) but swap it with Batman lol.

Side note, Deathstroke looks sick.

Geez ...no thanks on this one. I don't see anything special about Batman riding a horse.

Getting the XM Batman was perfect enough. That was beautifully done ...and having it in my collection is awesome. But I don't need another one just because he is on a horse. Nope, no need.

Geez ...no thanks on this one. I don't see anything special about Batman riding a horse.

Getting the XM Batman was perfect enough. That was beautifully done ...and having it in my collection is awesome. But I don't need another one just because he is on a horse. Nope, no need.

Hes been "created" to allow those outside SEA regions to acquire a Batman.

That was my point, doesn't seem right to create such an elaborate and no doubt expensive staple piece to the line. While cool, he should be a 3rd iteration. Make a dynamic less expensive pose for those getting into the line.

Hes been "created" to allow those outside SEA regions to acquire a Batman.

That was my point, doesn't seem right to create such an elaborate and no doubt expensive staple piece to the line. While cool, he should be a 3rd iteration. Make a dynamic less expensive pose for those getting into the line.

Mm hmm ...I agree. A dynamic pose with just Batman would be better. No need for the horse.

This is 90% "Samurai" and 10% Batman, .... on a horse.

At the time the original Batman from XM came out I was lost for the hype of a "Samurai Batman" but at least that looked like a "Batman." This is nearly unidentifiable as Batman on first look.

I wish the colors didn't look muted. Hopefully it's just the lighting. The darks should be darker and red hues more vibrant. Not that I'm buying this anyway though I'd love to have it. I just want such a beautiful sculpt more than some of these pictures indicate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back