Portman 1/6 head options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChibiSchmoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of the various Natalie Portman 1/6 heads that are showing up on ebay (for Padme, or otherwise)? There seems to be several - from Kimi toyz, Gactoys, Peaktoys, and Star Corps(?). I was eyeing the Kimi one when it was announced but recent pics seem to show a drop in quality. But that's the basic conundrum - I don't trust any of the pics from the sellers. Does anyone have some in-hand pictures to show? It would be much appreciated - thanks!

I bought one for a kitbash. While there is a resemblance to Natalie Portman, the likeness isn't really there. It's a decent headsculpt though. Depending on what body you're putting it on, the neck peg inside doesn't go well with a Phicen body. It makes the head sit way too high. I bought neck adapters that look very similar to the included one, but are made closer to the fitment of Hot Toys or VeryCool. They're only a $1.50 each and fit the head the exact same way, but fit the Phicen body way better. If you want info about the seller for the neck adapters, PM me and I'll check my ebay purchases and let you know.
Ryan

Thanks, Ryan. That seems to be the impression I'm getting from the various pictures. Do you recall which "brand" you bought though? (I don't think they're all the same sculpt...)

Interesting, thanks! I'm not crazy about how the eyes came out on that one in the pic, but the sculpt seems pretty good.

image.jpeg

I will be selling this one in a few weeks

Back