• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wts: HT IM 43, Shades, Iron Legion, Ultron Prime, Ultron Mk 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masishadow

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Everything has been displayed in a detolf away from any form of sunlight in a smoke free and pet free home. All electronics have been checked and work wonderfully. I think only Mk 43 and ultron prime have brown shippers, but they have been used as an actual shipping box, so have shipping labels and stuff on them. Items will ship from 32034 in Florida and I prefer to ship to the US. Make an offer!

Ok, so up for sale, I have:

HT MK43 Diecast Ex
HT Ultron Prime
HT Ultron MK 1
HT Iron Legion
HT Shades (SS Ex)

Last edited:
All Mib. Ships from and to US.

This is very vague, what is the condition of where these have been stored have they been displayed do you have brown shippers, there's a few things that she should answer and maybe post pics

This is very vague, what is the condition of where these have been stored have they been displayed do you have brown shippers, there's a few things that she should answer and maybe post pics

Sorry, neant tp add more details, but had mandatory evacuations from the hurricane after making the post and just got back yesterday. Updating now.

Bump. Everything is still available. Haven't been trying to sell these at all, but a bunch of statues are coming up for preorder, so let's get em gone.

Back