XM Studios Starscream G1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Via FB

FB_IMG_1504877258066.jpg
FB_IMG_1504877254161.jpg
FB_IMG_1504877249314.jpg
FB_IMG_1504877244692.jpg
FB_IMG_1504877240382.jpg
FB_IMG_1504877236141.jpg
FB_IMG_1504877231679.jpg

Last edited:
Bought bought bought BOUGHT BOUGHT! Oh my! Love Starscream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starscream is one of my favorite all-time cartoon characters. But almost nothing about this screams "G1" to me. He's contaminated by the fugly Bay-former aesthetic. The alt mode statue looks pretty good from what I can tell, though.

Starscream is one of my favorite all-time cartoon characters. But almost nothing about this screams "G1" to me. He's contaminated by the fugly Bay-former aesthetic. The alt mode statue looks pretty good from what I can tell, though.

More like "G1 colors" than a straight G1 Starscream. Still I can't help but think how better THAT would have looked in the live-action movies than what we actually got.

The statue kind of looks like he's "doing the dab" though, lol.

Looks great, great work Xm. I am a GI fan but have to give where credit is due. Love that is has Megatron gun

xmstar.jpg

Last edited:
Damn looks great ....but also looks huge and heavy.

Shipping this to the US is going to be beaucoup bucks! Thank God I'm not collecting Transformer statues ...or I'd be in trouble.

I’d feel comfortable displaying this one with my Bayformers.. time to start saving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the best g1 one style redesigns I've seen. If I was going to get transformers it would be these.

Back