XM Studios Hoth Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Via FB

FB_IMG_1504876073175.jpg
FB_IMG_1504876076792.jpg
FB_IMG_1504876081542.jpg

Last edited:
nice but those eyes remind me of the blank stare on the GG Captain America.

Looks like they toned down the shininess of his suit which is a big plus, the likeness is spot on.... The stare looks fine to me, maybe a bit blank, they could of put more of a "Oh crap I got to get out of here before that walker foot smashes me" instead of the "Oh look at that cool walker that's about to step on me"..

Even so I'm still glad I was able to lock him down.

I see they're going with the classic Sideshow pose of one leg propped up and one arm awkwardly hanging to the side.

I like it, but not enough to pay what it will cost me.

I will wait for a local deal down the road.

I see they're going with the classic Sideshow pose of one leg propped up and one arm awkwardly hanging to the side.

I think the pose is fine. It serves the story it's trying to tell.

I wish the suit had some weathering. It looks too pristine to me.

I don't like it, not sure why, looks to cartoony, maybe the suit is too orange and not worm enough. Not sure.

Sorry for the delay in getting my STGCC videos uploaded. Here's my video of Luke finally. I really loved this piece and I'm definitely ordering it. The suit looked great to me in person, and I love the crashed snowspeeder base. The likeness is solid representation of Hamill, but not perfect. I also have a bit of extra 4K footage of this piece that I may upload later, and I also have a video of Maul up on his thread. There's also plenty more videos coming if you feel like subbing to my channel. Enjoy!

I got one lock down thanks to my contact but because it's an exclusive I had to pay close to $300 SGD over retail. (Paying someone to stand in line to order it for retail, then my contact's profit, if there not exclusives he gets them for wholesale so I only have to pay retail + $75 SGD for his time). I hate it when XM does exclusives.... gets very costly fast...

The new pictures and videos by sisko shows his suit is not shiny like the original prototype, looks so much better without the shine..

personally I would wait. exclusive or not this will be had for less $ down the road...unless they give him a tiny edition size.

personally I would wait. exclusive or not this will be had for less $ down the road...unless they give him a tiny edition size.

I doubt it will be a huge ES. Boba Fett was 800. At a guess i would say 500-600.

Back