XM Studios Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Via FB

Like the idea. The sculpted hood looks off and doesn't work for me.

FB_IMG_1504875484568.jpg
FB_IMG_1504875472322.jpg
FB_IMG_1504875468164.jpg
FB_IMG_1504875463925.jpg
FB_IMG_1504875460138.jpg
FB_IMG_1504875454000.jpg

Last edited:
I've been very critical of previous XM Star Wars pieces, but this looks phenomenal. If you're into dynamic pieces, this is one of the best I have ever seen.

The sand spraying from the speeder bike diving down into it as Maul jumps off looks perfect. In my view, this base adds a lot to the piece, the Hayden Anakin lava and Fett smoke, not as much.

Even the likeness looks good, especially considering how critical people often are of that regarding XM. Love the teeth.

This does make some of the other Darth Maul statues look rather boring....

As long as his depth is no deeper then 23" I should be able to fit this in my display case.... I hope the front blade is removable in order to allow it to fit in less deep display cases. In the movies he didn't always have both blades lit up, so it would still look cool.

Last edited:
love everything about this and it will be in my collection for sure.

best maul statue ever made in my opinion.

Love this ... How much? Only for singapore area or w/w available?(because license like marvel etc ..)

I believe it's $990 SGD so $738 USD, I imagine shipping will be about $400 for it. so plan on around $1100+ when all is said and done

I'm so glad you guys like this one. Been looking forward to everyone being able to finally see it. After the Vader set pics everyone was doubting XM but hopefully you guys have a bit more faith with the Luke and this Maul.

Still Dagobah Luke/Yoda and Grievous to be shown in the near future.

Back