Statue XM Studios - Poison Ivy 1/4 Statue - Rising Sun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this one. Looks like it's going to turn out better than I thought it would.

attachment.php

Lsq7qud_d.jpg

So, they are going to release this after all. Between this statue and the Prime 1 Ivy, it is going to be an expensive upcoming year.

Wow, that is one BEAUTIFUL statue. Probably the best Ivy I've ever seen! Anyone know how much it retails for? I'm gonna need to start saving!

Looks like she will sell for the same as the Catwoman statue, 1200 Singapore Dollars or around $890.00 USD. Then tack on 300 - 400 shipping.

WOW. The This is the first time that I find the switch-out parts too well-designed, they make an almost entirely different STATUE instead of just altering the look a little. Fantastic. Congrats to those who are getting this.

That sharp detailed photo of her with her hair up is so gorgeous. Might be the best portrait of a female I think I've ever seen, before this I thought Captain Marvel was the best looking statue to have recently come out, but this for me is even better. Unfortunately she is WAY out of my price range, but looking forward to seeing all the inhand photos!

I wish they gave us a long haired portrait (not in the bun).

I was going to be all in for this, but may wait to see the 1:3 from Prime One first.

These newer statues from XM shows they've really stepped up the quality of their female portraits..

Just realized, there's no pics of her ...um ...backside.

Hmmm ...I see what you mean. Darn evil plants are in the way. Lol!

Naw, man ...that's good. I actually meant rear shot of the statue. I wanted to see how the statue looked like from the back. And those pics fit the bill. Thanks!

Looks like she will sell for the same as the Catwoman statue, 1200 Singapore Dollars or around $890.00 USD. Then tack on 300 - 400 shipping.

Not completely true as this series is a worldwide license so US retailers will get them and it will save considerably on shipping.

Back