My warehouse finds arrived!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Tristram

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm just so excited!

I was so lucky a few weeks ago...Not only did I score one of the two Aragorn statues, but I also snagged one of Museum Replicas' warehouse finds.... Gandalf the White. Now, I know he is not as rare as Aragorn, but he was brand new, I did not have him and they sold him for $85!!!

Here are a couple of pics....proudly displayed!!!

100_3050.JPG

100_3051.JPG

100_3053.JPG

...and my new Yoda Bust arrived today as well! Happy, Happy week!!! :chew

nice to see aragorn was not damaged, being in warehouse so long I feared it could of being damaged

Thanks guys! Oh, no, I know I was lucky, believe me!!!

Yea, I was stunned at how perfect not only the statues were...be the boxes...They were MINTY-MINT!!!!

Sir Tristram said:

Yea, I was stunned at how perfect not only the statues were...be the boxes...They were MINTY-MINT!!!!

I hate you :rotfl :D

Sir Tristram said:

That would have been horrible if they arrived broken. You are indeed one lucky collector but I am glad that you love them.

Congratulations. They're both great finds. I, too, am jealous but I can find it in my heart to be happy for you. :D

swabie2424 said:
Congrats! So glad a freak got these, and I at least get to see photos. :D
Thanks again, guys! Oh, yeah, these were going now where near ebay....these went straight to one of my DETOLF cabinets!!!

Congratulations! Nice to get a great (amazing) deal like that sometimes.

JS

Back