• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gizmo Medicom v1, Yunsil Jedi Luke, HT Farmboy Luke, SS R2, Kubrick Kane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
Very reluctant sale. I have the v1 Medicom Gizmo for sale. This has been customised by a guy on the RPF board. Giz got a seriously skilled hair cut, repaint on his nose, finger nails and toe nails for more accuracy and detail.

Accepting realistic offers. Almost impossible to find this edition anymore, and with the custom mods, the best Giz I have seen imo.

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1518.JPG

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1520.JPG

To give you an idea of how the mods transformed Giz for the better, here is a pic of Giz out of the box.

IMG_1499.jpg

Selling my Yunsil Jedi Luke clothing set. Looking for $325 shipped worldwide. That is less than cost and certainly less than what I paid for it.

Only took it out of the packaging to inspect and take this picture. It's never been taken out of the packaging apart from that.

Definitive clothing set for Jedi Luke.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Hot Toys Luke (Farm Boy) Skywalker

Sold as seen. Absolutely mint and comes from a pet and smoke free environment. Been displayed in a cabinet.

Looking for $125 shipped worldwide.

IMG_0641.jpg

FullSizeRender11.jpg

Sideshow R2-D2 Deluxe

Sold as seen. Absolutely mint and from a pet and smoke free environment. Been displayed in a cabinet.

SOLD

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

Last edited:
Alien Kane Kubrick. Super rare chase edition.

Excellent condition and comes with box which is also in excellent condition.

Looking for $100 shipped worldwide.

IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

Last edited:
Back