Sideshow Horror Future Hopes/Wish List?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunrayTheWingman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Since the Leatherface PF figure was recently released, I thought it'd be cool to have a place for people to give some thoughts/ideas/hopes on what horror movies or characters they'd like Sideshow to hit next in their Return to Horror line, whether in premium format or 1/6 scale.

I have no idea how far they're planning on going with this line. I'm not a huge horror collector but there's certain things I couldn't pass up, and it's always interesting to hear what other people want to see.

Some of my top picks would be:

-Michael Myers, from the original 1978 Halloween film

-Pennywise the Clown, either from the new 2017 film or the Tim Curry 1990 version

-The Thing, from the 1982 John Carpenter film

-Samara, from The Ring 2002

-The Babadook

Give me updated versions of all the Universal Horror Classic monsters in 1/4 , preferably painted in grayscale.

I've always wanted the Sanderson sisters from hocus pocus in 1/6 scale

Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th Part 7 The New Blood....:pray:[CH CH CH CHA CHA CHA CH CH CH.....CI CI CI MA MA MA CHI CHI CHI...]

In addition to the ones mentioned, I would love to have a possessed Regan PF from The Exorcist.

I'd like to see a pt 6, 7, or 8 Jason and a Leprechaun PF from the 1st or 2nd film and of course a '78 Meyers (But that should automatically be a part of any wish list at this point :lol).

I only collect horror so this is right up my wheelhouse. But many of the things listed have already been done by other companies (in some capacity), so they are at least out there. But, any version of Pennywise would be awesome. And I'm still wishing a company would make Kane.
poltergeist-kane.jpg

Candyman
Tallman
Sam
an updated Ash
And let's just finish off Hellraiser with the Cenobites, most notably Chatterer.

I'd love to see them take the gamble on a quality 1/6 Pumpkinhead. Both McFarlane and SOTA Toys made great figures, but they're showing their age.

Back