1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We got our first look at his new suit last night.

a3.jpg

This suit looks miles better than that aweful design from Civil War.

So wait... I get conflicting reports when I look it up, is Wasp in Infinity War?

Definitely getting this version of Ant-Man and the Wasp. So glad I sit out on Ant-Man and CW!

Yea, I was holding out on getting the pair of them together. Glad I am waiting too.

This suit looks miles better than that aweful design from Civil War.

????? I like the CW suit just fine; I sat out CW HT 'coz while reading all the opinions the sculpt for me wasn't doing it Ben Affleck.

But mostly likely in for an IW Antman, since I don't have any yet. And it's Infinity War!

The Wasp looks great so far, so I'm tempted to get both of them to have a set.

looks like an updated version of the Pym suit, a lot better than the CW suit

I'm happy to stick with my original film HT. But this is miles better than the rather ugly CW suit with the gray areas. But definitely would love to get the Wasp.

Am I the only one hoping there will be more flashback scenes to the 60's and we can see more of a de-aged Michael Douglas along with Michelle Pfeiffer as Ant-Man and Wasp? I want to see a young Hank Pym in the suit showing his face, and I would love to have Hank Pym Ant-Man and Janet van Dyne Wasp as figures.

Am I the only one hoping there will be more flashback scenes to the 60's and we can see more of a de-aged Michael Douglas along with Michelle Pfeiffer as Ant-Man and Wasp? I want to see a young Hank Pym in the suit showing his face, and I would love to have Hank Pym Ant-Man and Janet van Dyne Wasp as figures.

I'd LOVE to have a young Michael Douglas sculpt for my Ant-man. With so many sculptors coming outta the woodwork giving us characters like Cuke Lage and such, I'm surprised no one has made him yet.

new photos from set

Attachments

• paul-rudd-ant-man-21.jpg
    paul-rudd-ant-man-21.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 715
  • paul-rudd-ant-man-19.jpg
    paul-rudd-ant-man-19.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 694
Nothing wrong with the previous two Hot Toys AntMan(s?) (AntMen?) but I am also good with the fact that I waited. Looks like this will make a cool figure, and being able to get Wasp too will be cool.

The new suit looks too similar to the one in CW. Unless the 3.0 allows for better articulation than the CW one I might pass on this version...

But then again I currently own both Ant-Men.

Back