Custom Wonder Woman By A.F.M.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi AFM (it's me Comicsrcoll78 from OWS). I love you utilize this forum also!!!! You're the first from there I've seen post here. How go your revisions? Are you making any major progress? Hope you're well bud. Jim

Hi AFM (it's me Comicsrcoll78 from OWS). I love you utilize this forum also!!!! You're the first from there I've seen post here. How go your revisions? Are you making any major progress? Hope you're well bud. Jim

Hey brother. I noticed you here too. Enjoying your posting here. I have gotten her the HT boots and gauntlets. A wig is on it's way too. I'll post pic of what I got so far very soon. Still waiting on the knockoff WW figure. Keep up the good work my friend.

AFM

hey let me ask you about the knock off and your order of it

i bought one when they first went up as being in hand ,paid and the seller posted a tracking number ,that after 3 days wasn't reconised by the tracking service ,

emailed him for clarification ,gave me some crap about Chinese government slowing down mail in September ,and it would be a week before it was registered on the tracking service
sounded like a load of ****e ,

and like a delaying tactic from seller who has a dishonestly listed as in hand a item he doesn't have to gain a unfair advantage over his competition and his buyer

seller is outraged i questioned him about this and questioned his "integrity "and canceled the order

flash forward to now

bought a nother one from different in hand seller and ,now 3 days after getting tracking number same boat not listed on china tracking ,
so i ask you have you checked your tracking and is there any movement as i believe you bought your at the same time as i bought my first

or are these sellers pulling a fast one :thud:

what bothers me most is these are listed by some as being released 4th quarter which could be anytime up to end of December

Last edited:
hey let me ask you about the knock off and your order of it

i bought one when they first went up as being in hand ,paid and the seller posted a tracking number ,that after 3 days wasn't reconised by the tracking service ,

emailed him for clarification ,gave me some crap about Chinese government slowing down mail in September ,and it would be a week before it was registered on the tracking service
sounded like a load of ****e ,

and like a delaying tactic from seller who has a dishonestly listed as in hand a item he doesn't have to gain a unfair advantage over his competition and his buyer

seller is outraged i questioned him about this and questioned his "integrity "and canceled the order

flash forward to now

bought a nother one from different in hand seller and ,now 3 days after getting tracking number same boat not listed on china tracking ,
so i ask you have you checked your tracking and is there any movement as i believe you bought your at the same time as i bought my first

or are these sellers pulling a fast one :thud:

what bothers me most is these are listed by some as being released 4th quarter which could be anytime up to end of December

I have checked the tracking and it's not showing anything yet. But to be honest I've had this happen a few times on ebay with seller from china and it always worked out. So I'm not that worried. Plus if it does not come by the date ebay states, I'll open a dispute with paypal. It's ebay policy that any pre-orders must ship within 30 day of auction end. But as you correctly mention, the seller stated that his items were in stock. I'll post pics when it gets here. The seller I used has a pretty high feedback rating. so I'm not too worried.

I have checked the tracking and it's not showing anything yet. But to be honest I've had this happen a few times on ebay with seller from china and it always worked out. So I'm not that worried. Plus if it does not come by the date ebay states, I'll open a dispute with paypal. It's ebay policy that any pre-orders must ship within 30 day of auction end. But as you correctly mention, the seller stated that his items were in stock. I'll post pics when it gets here. The seller I used has a pretty high feedback rating. so I'm not too worried.
AFM-figure is looking great. To address both yours and Libby1957Dogs issue: The Knock-off is available via several USA based sellers. Have you thought of ordering from them? For months now, there have been major delays in shipping/receiving small packages from China.

thanks for your reply and input ,and i hope it all works out for you in the end

but yeah im not so trusting and willing to waste my time with deadbeat seller regardless of their feedback ,

seems like china mail feel the same way and are wise to some of these "cheaters " just saw this on the china tracking website ,

Why tracking results shows ” invalid” or “China Post has not received the parcel”?
Posted onJanuary 20, 2014Authorchinapostvolunteer

If you track the number in track-chinapost.com but did not get any result or the result is “china post post has not received the parcel” , it means the seller(shipper) gave you an unused(invalid) tracking number which does NOT associated to any shipped parcel in china post tracking database.

The reasons might be as following:
1)The tracking number is fake.

2)The seller just shipped the goods within passed 48 hours, china post has not yet updated the parcel information.

3)The seller did not ship the goods for some reason,for example “no stock” but plan to ship it later.

To understand above three points, one must know how tracking number works:
Actually anyone can get a unused tracking number label from China Post very easily and free. A tracking number is invalid and non-trackable until this tracking number is attached to a parcel and sent to China Post. So many cheaters gave an unused tracking number to paypal/ebay/aliexpress just to fulfill the payment requirements.

As many marketplaces such as ebay and aliexpress require that seller should ship the order within 24 hours of payment, many sellers might upload an unused tracking number to ebay/aliexpress in order to avoid punishment. Later, when the seller has restocked inventory, he will use the same tracking number to ship the goods and the number become trackable in track-chinapost.com within 48 hours of the actual shipment date.

What should I do if I got “Success find: 0 items!” or “China Post has not received the parcel”?
If you just got the tracking number within 48 hours, you might need to wait two more days until the database is updated by China Post.

If you got number over two days ago, you might need to contact seller and ask him for real shipment date and real tracking number. Tell the seller that your want to see the parcel number be trackable within next 48 hours in track-chinapost.com otherwise you will open dispute. Normally seller will give you a new tracking number or the real shipment date or a future planning shipment date which can be verified later in track-chinapost.com .

If seller still gives you misleading shipping information or not even reply you, you have to open a dispute to ebay/aliexpress/paypal and claim refund. You can also report scam and/or leave negative feedback on the cheater.

my outraged seller was toysking 2012

and this one that still wont track is toyshome 2014 separated at birth or the maybe the same guy :gah:

Last edited:
great pictures by the way ,did you have to work the flesh tones to match the head to the body as they look a good match in your pictures ,and did you have to add to the skirt to get it to meet round the figure ,,great work all round:clap

great pictures by the way ,did you have to work the flesh tones to match the head to the body as they look a good match in your pictures ,and did you have to add to the skirt to get it to meet round the figure ,,great work all round:clap

Thanks bro. I didn't have to do anything extra to get the body and head to match except put them together. The tan body is from one of the parted out sets from Phicen back in the day. The tan coloring matched with heads a whole better then their new tan coloring. The skirt is from the barbie set and all I did was put them on.

Oh thanks for the info about the seller. That is the one I ordered mine from. I did request as nicely as I could for help with the tracking number. We'll see what happens.

Dude I'm loving it. Congrats on taming the hair. U still planning on a wig change? I know it's "to each his or her own" but I don't understand how anyone can see these pics and prefer the HTs seamless body over the Phicen!!!! It baffles me.

Dude I'm loving it. Congrats on taming the hair. U still planning on a wig change? I know it's "to each his or her own" but I don't understand how anyone can see these pics and prefer the HTs seamless body over the Phicen!!!! It baffles me.

Thanks so much brother. I agree 100% about the body. With all the added articulation, it was the only choice for me. About the hair, I've seen pictures and I just cannot keep it tamed. So the wig should be here by next week. Toy Anxiety just got another shipment of HT WW and I got my order in. It went pretty fast. Pictures will be coming.

Thanks so much brother. I agree 100% about the body. With all the added articulation, it was the only choice for me. About the hair, I've seen pictures and I just cannot keep it tamed. So the wig should be here by next week. Toy Anxiety just got another shipment of HT WW and I got my order in. It went pretty fast. Pictures will be coming.

Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the hair you use. The hair this sculpt comes with is a ridiculous mess (lol). I've almost used an entire bottle of macadamia nut-oil on mine!!!! Also, after closer examination, I am leaning towards purchasing a muscle Phicen body (never had one before). I've been switching between S06B and S09C. If you feel comfortable answering: Which one did you use for the base?

Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the hair you use. The hair this sculpt comes with is a ridiculous mess (lol). I've almost used an entire bottle of macadamia nut-oil on mine!!!! Also, after closer examination, I am leaning towards purchasing a muscle Phicen body (never had one before). I've been switching between S06B and S09C. If you feel comfortable answering: Which one did you use for the base?

Hey brorther,
I used the Sparta Warrior body but I think others would work as well. The wig will be here on Monday. I used the "Jade" brown /black wig.
https://www.facetsboutique.com/Jade-_p_97.html

Back