• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS/Cain productions Jason- Yunsil/ Madbug Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juicemaster310

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys, up for sale is my SS Jason part 3 exclusive with Caine productions head sculpt and hock. This does no comet with the original Sideshow head sculpt , only with Caines head which is 100% better. Comes with brown shipper. This is the exclusive version, meaning along with the ax and machete, the harpoon gun is also included. Mods that I did to this figure is I stuff the neck with cotton fibers for screen accuracy. I also added padding to his back, shoulders and arms. This figure is beast, but unfortunately I’m slowly getting out of the 1/6 hobby to focus on other things.
Asking $ 295 shipped, which is less than I paid for the figure and Cains sculpt/ hock. I will ship usps 2 day priority with tracking. U.S only please. Please add 4% for paypal fees.
Thank you !!!!

Also for sale is my Kitbash Michael Myers. Asking $500. Will ship usps 2 day priority.
Yunsil coveralls
MadBug sculpt painted and haired by T-Square
Hot Toys Platoon boots
Lamson knife ( Real steel and wood) by Fergo Black
TTM19 body
Comes with stand.

Last edited:
I know this is an old post but I'm in the market for a jason and wanted to ask if you still happen to have this guy for sell..?

thanks
Cruz

I have one for sale with Tinela real metal and wood accessory kit. Feel free to send me private message. Thanks

This is an old post, the last time he bumped this thread was September of last year. Havent seen Hugo around anymore since then. It’s pretty safe to assume this is long sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back