Hello from Fort Rucker, AL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinanju

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been trying to join this forum for a bit but always got an error and finally somehow it allowed me to make an account last night. A little about myself I am currently in flight school for the Army flying the TH-67 helicopter before moving onto my advanced air-frame, the UH-60 Blackhawk. That being said, flight school takes a huge time so sorry in advance if it takes a couple of days to reply. Once done with flight school I will return back to the Indiana Army National Guard and try to fit flying in with my civilian job as an engineer at a product design company.

Collection wise I only have two SSC:
1/6 Clone Trooper Deluxe 212th Attack BN (Phase II are my favorites)
1/6 Clone Trooper Lieutenant (had to buy him cause we share the same rank)
Maybe I can add pics when on pass this weekend.

In addition, I really hope to add the following to my collection someday:
1/6 Commander Wolffe
1/6 Commander Cody
1/6 Boba Fett
1/6 Iron Man MK46

I really like Star Wars and superhero genres, and especially like sci fi armor. Which hopefully explains the wishlist right now. Right now I am debating buying Boba Fett or if I should buy Iron Man. If SideShow sent a free shipping coupon or something I'd probably buy him in a quick minute. Also, like the name suggests I am a huge Gundam fan. The username Sinanju being taken from MSN-06S Sinanju from Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.

Hope to see some cool collections and hopefully makes some contributions too.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Sinanju!
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for the welcomes, guys.

Did manage to get some pics of my collection when visiting home during the Labor Day weekend. Also, just placed an order for the Hot Toys Boba Fett. Looking forward to getting it.
UPmGpgg.jpg

Back