DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart 4 Vincent & Kerr(GK015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
第五章:J的反击

第4节:黑与白
作恶的,必被剪除。--《旧•诗》37:9

随着红桃家族日渐没落,红桃家族内部的势力也开始暗潮涌动。Wilson (威尔逊)家族代表的黑人势力和Turner (特纳)家族代表的白人势力是红桃家族里最有权势的两个势力。早期的时候红桃k想利用家族内的黑人和白人这两个势力互相制衡,但随着时间推移,这两个势力从开始的对立制约慢慢开始转变为合作甚至相融。 看到两大势力的滋长,原本红桃k本想启用奥格尔来壮大自己的势力,可惜奥格尔杀死小比利,让红桃k的算盘落空,自己的权利也慢慢被架空。
最近一段时间,红桃家族发生一个悲剧事件,在帮派内做了20年会计的老约翰以及家人被人抢劫并且杀死在家中,同时还丢失了一批FL级钻石和3块1000g金条的密码手提箱。经过调查最后锁定是一个不知天高地厚的新帮派所为。红桃家族派出科尔和文森,这两个人同为红桃4的身份,他们分别代表着黑人和白人的势力。此次事件由他们俩一同处理最为合适。
Kerr 科尔是红桃10的堂弟属于威尔逊家族黑人势力,从小跟随红桃10在帮派里长大,虽然是个话唠但行事果断,心狠手辣,替帮派做过不少脏活。他最喜欢杀人时引用圣经里的话来威慑对方。
Vincent 文森 是红桃j的亲弟弟属于白人势力,和从小在帮派里长大的科尔不同的是,文森从小的爱好是跳舞,这让一身硬汉体魄的红桃j大为恼火,不能容忍自己家族里有如此懦弱女气之人。在哥哥的强行阻拦下, 文森不得不放弃跳舞这个梦想,在家族内做事,这导致文森经常神经质去杀人来发泄怨气。
在第10区郊外有一座破旧废弃公寓。这里基本上都是瘾君子出没的地方,警察都懒得来这里,科尔和文森将车停下后,走到车后打开后备箱,科尔拿出一把g18连发手枪装上单鼓。
“嘿,不过是几个毛贼,要用这个?”文森指着g18向科尔问道。
“老约翰被打成筛子,ak打得,难道你要我用1911将他们一个一个打成筛子吗?”科尔拾起一把1911在文森面前比划了下后插进腰间。
“你确定装这个?”文森又指着g18上的消音器问到。
“你他妈想让条子他妈的把你打成筛子吗?”科尔瞪着双眼质问文森,顺手从车厢里拿起一把带着消音器的m11扔到文森的手里说道:“他们有7个人,!有!Ak!”。
二人大摇大摆地进入公寓后不久三层发出一连串沉闷得枪响,只见三楼的楼道里两个身影被打成筛子倒在血泊中,屋内血泊中躺着两个人,另外还有3人被打伤躺在地上穿着粗气。
科尔抓起一个倒在地上得黑人青年的头发,用枪指着他的鼻子大声问道“谁是你们老大?”.黑人青年指着倒在血泊中得一个尸体,科尔回头看了眼血泊中得尸体。
“谁能打开这个保险柜?”科尔手里的枪指向一旁的保险柜问道。黑人青年环顾了下四周后又用手指了下刚才那具尸体。
“砰-砰-砰”的一连发声枪响,血浆四溅,黑人青年脸部被打烂倒下。
科尔又用枪指向另外两个活着的人,其中一个脸上有疤痕的人立刻举起手说道:“我可以打开!”
“砰-砰-砰”疤痕脸身旁另一个人立刻中枪倒地。
当保险柜被打开后,文森从柜内取出了一个指纹保险箱,从兜里取出准备好得指纹手套按在上边后,保险箱打开。映入眼帘得是三块1000g得金条,第二层是10颗FL级钻石,文森脸上露出了微笑。
“你读圣经吗?”科尔一脸微笑地问向刀疤脸。
“读过一点点”。疤痕脸浑身颤抖结结巴巴地回答到。

“圣经里有一句话我很喜欢,当我的报复降临你身上时,你将会知道,我就是耶和华”。《以西结》25:17
“砰-砰-砰”文森抢在科尔之前开枪将刀疤脸打成筛子。
“你需要个好医生,文森?”门口处突然传来奥格尔的声音。
“我就知道你不会死,你还敢出现”。科尔看着站在门口的奥格尔手里握紧了枪。
“我们需要坐下来谈谈”。奥格尔嘴角轻微上挑......。

威尔逊家族的标志 Ink of the Wilson family
115808t3e9nwaws3o1ac13.jpg

特纳家族的标志 Ink of the Turner family
115809lse99hb4c6vbic59.jpg

CHAPTER 6:: J’s fighting back

Section 1: Black & White

For evil men will be cut off, 《Psalms》37:9

Along with the falling of the Hearts family, internal forces started rising up. The Wilson family, which represented blacks, and the Turner family which represented the whites, were the most powerful forces among them. In the beginning, K of Hearts intended to use the rivalry tensions between the two and maintain balance. However, as time passed by, these two groups started to cooperate or even intermingle. K of Hearts wanted to use Olga to empower himself. Unfortunately, Olga killed Little Billy and also K’s plan, leaving K’s powers elevated bit by bit.
A tragedy occurred in the Heart Family recently. Old John, the bookie of this family for 20 years, was robbed and killed in his own house, along with his whole family. A safe was stolen too, containing some FL-rated diamonds and 3 gold bars each weighing 1kg. The Heart Family investigated and found out that it was done by an undaunted new gang. The family sent out Kerr and Vincent, who were both marked as 4 of Hearts, each represented one of the new forces. They were the most suitable man for this job.
Kerr was the 10 of Hearts’ cousin. He belonged to the Wilson family and grew up with 10 of Hearts. He was quite a talker with a ruthless heart, always doing the dirty laundries for the family. He liked quoting the Bible while killing.
Vincent, J of Hearts’ younger brother, was different from Kerr. His great interest in dancing as a kid had outraged his tough brother J. J could not live with such a wuss in his house. Vincent had to drop his dream because of J’s fierce opposition and worked for the family. Vincent had to take it out on the people he killed.
It was a seedy apartment in the suburban area of district 10. Basically a junkie site not even the cops would bother. Kerr and Vincent parked the car and opened the trunk. Kerr took out a G18 automatic pistol and loaded the magazine.
“Hey, just a few thieves. You sure of this?” Vincent startled to see the G18.
“Old John was shot to a pulp, by an AK. What? You like to make some juice with something like a 1911?” Kerr picked up a 1911, showed off a little before putting it by his waist.
“And you sure of this?” Vincent asked again, about the silencer of the G18.
“You want the ****in’ cops shoot you up to a ****ing pulp too?” Kerr glared at Vincent. He also picked up an M11 with silencer and shoved it into Vincent’s hand. “Seven men! AKs! That’s what they have!”
The pair went into the apartment, not long before a string of muffled shots. Two men fell in their pool of blood in the hallway, then two others inside the room. Three more was wounded and left bleeding on the ground.
Kerr grabbed one black man by his hair and shoved the gun at his face, “who’s your boss?”
That young black pointed at a body in the blood pool. Kerr turned around and gave a glance.
“Who opens the safe?” Tilting the gun towards the safe, Kerr asked again. The guy looked around and pointed again at said body.
“Bang! Bang! Bang!” Firing continuously, this young black scattered on the ground with a cracked head.
When Kerr moved his gun towards the other two, a scar-faced man instantly raised his hands and said, “I can open it.”

“Bang! Bang! Bang!” The other guy dropped dead.
Once that safe got opened, Vincent took out a fingerprint safe inside. He put on a fingerprint glove and used it to open their safe. Three gold bars, 10 pieces of FL-rated diamonds. Vincent smiled.
“You read the Bible?” Kerr smiled to the scar-faced man.
“Just a little.” That man shivered.

“There is one line I particularly like in the Bible…. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. Ezekiel 25:17.”
“Bang! Bang! Bang!” Vincent shot the scar-faced man to a blood pulp before Kerr could do it.
“You need a good doctor, Vincent?” Ogier's voice comes from the doorstep.
“I knew you wouldn't die that easily. Still dare showing yourself?” Cole holds up his pistol, staring at Ogier.
“We need to sit down and talk.” Ogier smiles.

##########################################

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart 4 Vincent & Kerr(GK015)
DAMTOYS 1/6 黑帮王国 - 红桃4 文森 & 科尔(GK015)

黑人头雕 HEADSCULP(BLACK)
黑人素体 ACTION BADY(BLACK)
黑色西装上衣 SUIT JACKET
黄色领带 YELLOW TIE
白色衬衫 WHITE SHIRT
黑色西装裤子 SUIT PANTS
黑色腰带 BLACK BELT
黑人裸手 x4 PALM X4(BLACK)
皮鞋 LEATHER SHOES
黄金手表 GOLD WATCH
黄金手链 GOLD BRACELET

白人头雕 HEADSCULP(WHITES)
白人素体 ACTION BADY(WHITES)
黑色西装上衣 SUIT JACKET
蓝色领带 BLUE TIE
白色衬衫 WHITE SHIRT
黑色西装裤子 SUIT PANTS
假肚子内胆 BELLY FILLER UNDERWEAR
腰带 BLACK BELT
白人裸手 x4 PALM X4
黑色皮鞋 LEATHER SHOES
白金手表 PLATINUM WATCH
香烟 SMOKE

MAC-11冲锋枪 INGRAM MAC-11 MACHINE PISTOL
MAC-11消声器 MAC-11 SILENCER
MAC-11短弹夹x2 SHORT CARTRIDGE x2
G18手枪 G18 PISTOL
G18手枪消音器 G18 SILENCER
G18 50发弹鼓 G18 50R DRUM MAG
M1911手枪 M1911 PISTOL

保险柜 SAFE
保险柜抽屉x2 SAFE DRAWER x2
保险柜抽屉盒 SAFE DRAWER BOX
指纹密码箱 FINGERPRINT PASSWORD BOX
金条x3 BULLION x3
仿真钻石x10 SIMULATION DIAMONDS x10
笔记本 NOTEBOOK
金属钥匙 x4 METAL KEY x4
u盘 x2 U DISK x2
钞票 x15叠 SIMULATION BANKNOTES x15(STACK)

115725sppzapw58bo9tkqq.jpg

115727e4ru8ghlk86ey8r6.jpg

115733s20llm147cr8twhc.jpg

115734z9l00rq7v0fh9519.jpg

115735u59vv6s5n7ozv73x.jpg

115736vzpv3vj08kvhdhdj.jpg

115737dpo63389wtw0spxp.jpg

115738bc6s6okkxezo6oc7.jpg

115739mfbj4e9qjmdq9m6e.jpg

115740dejhhkzxgikfz88x.jpg

115741nij0jtsfn0fjl52e.jpg

115742boie2sijoaeprr9f.jpg

115743xptanz9vunvtgvgb.jpg

115745rnittdjabcggcmiz.jpg

115752or07r18r3w18zrwn.jpg

115753v9l85un899nny59z.jpg

115754na86a9n0y7ojz7yl.jpg

115755nmu24u5ajtu4tj2j.jpg

120339vl4bn3c9nz414svx.png

Always love these gangsters... but are they straight out copying movie characters now? Usually they just take the "essence".

The ties are way different Wor-Gar :dunno

I think I'll have to get this pair - I really wanted a photorealistic portrait of these characters, but none have hit the mark imo. These fun caricatures will fill the gap, I dig 'em :)

Always love these gangsters... but are they straight out copying movie characters now? Usually they just take the "essence".

I don't think this will get them in trouble, but you have to wonder how the licensors for assassins creed, world of warcraft, etc might feel about it if they found out.

Yeah I may have to get these. I don't own any of the Gangsters Kingdom figures but I do enjoy seeing them and love their stylized look, these two may be too good to pass up!

While GK has a very cool stylized look it's never been something I've been interested in. These might just change that.

Wow, these are great! I stopped buying Gangsters Kingdom figures (and most 1/6 figures) as my collection interests shifted, but these figures look amazing. Definite pick up for me.

I have been tempted on some of these KG figures...Machete for one...But never bit...Im seriously thinking about these though...And I too love the weapons DAM toys does for these figures...the quality is great....My only other wish would be some company like Blitzway doing an actual realistic set of these figures...I could go for a 1/6 Travolta and Jackson in these roles...

I'll take 'stylized that hits it bang on' over 'realistic that misses the mark' any day of the week.

Quite frankly, I don't even think there is a comparison to be made here. If you want Jules and Vincent from Pulp Fiction, this clearly isn't it. This is Vincent and Kerr.

Back