1/6 COOMODEL 1/6 Series of Empires (Die-cast Alloy) — Gothic Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
202129onv8ph8iv3373tzb.jpg

COOMODEL NO.SE012 1/6 帝国系列(合金压铸)—哥特骑士(标准版)

配置清单:

- 头雕
- 素体
- 8只替换手型(2只握拳手型+2只开掌手型+2只开掌银甲手型+2只持握银甲手型)

服装:

- 深蓝色短袖袖内衫
- 黑色裤子
- 黑色袜子
- 半身锁子甲
- 银色鳍纹头盔
- 银色颈甲
- 银色半身鳍纹哥特板甲
- 银色臂甲
- 银色鱼纹腿甲
- 深色皮质两端式短劒挂载腰带(含短劒剑鞘)
- 浅色皮质腰带

武器:

- 十字长劒
- 长劒剑鞘
- 护身短劒

配件:

- 黑色圆底支架

注:皮革面料升级为真皮面料,金属材料比例80%
....................................................................................................

COOMODEL NO.SE012 1/6 Series of Empires (Die-cast Alloy) — Gothic Knight (Standard Edition)

The 1/6th scale Gothic Knight Collectible Figure specially features:

- One (1) head sculpture
- One (1) body
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms ( A couple of bare fists and open palms,and a couple of open palms and weapon holding hands in silver armor)

Costumes:

- One (1) dark blue T-shirt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black socks
- One (1) suit of upper body chain armor
- One (1) silver fin shaped helmet
- One (1) silver bevor
- One (1) suit of upper body gothic plate armor
- One (1) pair of silver vambraces
- One (1) pair of silver cuishes
- One (1) dark colored double layer leather belt, with a dagger scabbard
- One (1) light colored leather belt

Weapons:

- One (1) knight sword
- One (1) sword scabbard
- One (1) dagger

Accessory:

- One (1) round based figure stand

Note: leather fabric has been upgraded to genuine leather fabric,Metal material 80%

202130h9g99rolv6lotgfu.jpg

202131szdgvg4jwg474xl7.jpg

202132kl455xbs8nj02ixa.jpg

202136g5dird3djldi58lj.jpg

202137tbmnar9cnrbpnyrt.jpg

202138jmhyffcm5zz5h9fe.jpg

202139w8rzdjnnimv0hv33.jpg

202140h0zjdw5pn20dddd0.jpg

202141nibf83qnczf1p1mp.jpg

202143lhbjzybynqphlbyh.jpg

COOMODEL NO.SE013 1/6 帝国系列(合金压铸)—哥特骑士(豪华版)

配置清单:

- 头雕
- 素体
- 8只替换手型(2只握拳手型+2只开掌手型+2只开掌银甲手型+2只持握银甲手型)

服装:

- 深蓝色短袖袖内衫
- 黑色裤子
- 黑色袜子
- 半身锁子甲
- 银色鳍纹头盔
- 银色颈甲
- 银色半身鳍纹哥特板甲
- 银色臂甲
- 银色鱼纹腿甲
- 深色皮质两端式短劒挂载腰带(含短劒剑鞘)
- 浅色皮质腰带

武器:

- 十字长劒
- 长劒剑鞘
- 护身短劒
- 长柄战斧

配件:

- 黑色圆底支架
- 实木质盔甲挂架
- 砖石纹理地台及背景板(含武器挂架)

注:皮革面料升级为真皮面料,金属材料比例80%

....................................................................................................................................

COOMODEL NO.SE013 1/6 Series of Empires (Die-cast Alloy) — Gothic Knight (Exclusive Edition)

The 1/6th scale Gothic Knight Collectible Figure specially features:

- One (1) head sculpture?
- One (1) body
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms ( A couple of bare fists and open palms,and a couple of open palms and weapon holding hands in silver armor)

Costumes:

- One (1) dark blue T-shirt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black socks
- One (1) suit of upper body chain armor
- One (1) silver fin shaped helmet
- One (1) silver bevor
- One (1) suit of upper body gothic plate armor
- One (1) pair of silver vambraces
- One (1) pair of silver cuishes
- One (1) dark colored double layer leather belt, with a dagger scabbard
- One (1) light colored leather belt

Weapons:

- One (1) knight sword
- One (1) sword scabbard
- One (1) dagger
- One (1) war axe

Accessory:

- One (1) round based figure stand
- One (1) solid wood armor stand
- One (1) brick textured base and background plate, attached with weapon hanger

Note: leather fabric has been upgraded to genuine leather fabric,Metal material 80%

203007qj1fh1ibr4phjc2b.jpg

203008bekpdchntznpet5h.jpg

203009mpiypg3okm7mhfgp.jpg

203009pglim6njg62lgn1u.jpg

203010d6ppol5vw44741io.jpg

203011e6u99khuz9rrnurr.jpg

203012l5c5kfd9af5gfaav.jpg

203013t2xafzhxz2sh5spd.jpg

203014ue4owibvitkmwiks.jpg

203014dd7lazalxlo5lmdr.jpg

203015j1o8owwwcfbdo1o6.jpg

COOMODEL NO.SE014 1/6 帝国系列—鐵甲諾曼爾戰馬

配置清单:

- 棕色造型马
- 马脖锁子甲
- 马背锁子甲
- 银色马盔
- 银色马颈甲
- 银色马胸甲
- 白色垫布
- 皮制马鞍及马具

注:图片中NO.SE012人偶,需另行购买

......................................................................................

COOMODEL NO.SE014 1/6 Series of Empires — Armored Norman Steed

1/6th scale Medieval Norman Steed specially features:

- One (1) brown sculpt horse

- One (1) horse head chain armor

- One (1) horse back chain armor

- One (1) silver horse helmet

- One (1) silver horse neck armor

- One (1) silver horse chest armor

- One (1) piece of white cloth

- One (1) suit of leather saddle and harness

Note: NO.SE012 needs additional purchase in picture

203108i18n7nim2465nuw7.jpg

203109m58efn3fylrq88re.jpg

203109nnnatt4nt8jatgnf.jpg

203110lghptigjc8ljmjzf.jpg

203111qaio8bnmf8n83kho.jpg

203112yg2w5g24e231w5kg.jpg

203113zzrjopkxnp4kpd4j.jpg

203114y1mohe9z26961scb.jpg

203115tpr6w9w95rdndhpv.jpg

I liked the first knight they did, but decided to pass. Now this one is freakin' awesome! The Sallet helmet is my absolute favorite medieval/Renaissance helm, so I have to pick this knight up!
I'll probably just go for the cheaper option, I have no need to display a static model on a wooden mannequin when the figure can do just that on it's own and although I like the axe, I'd rather save the money.

28945021_10160491960525157_415349841_o.jpg

Not a great picture, but there are plenty going around the web anyway, just wanted to register my satisfaction with an arrival.

There is a brand that has been on a path of constant improvement, COO MODEL has really outdone themselves time and time again, in level of detail, quality and engineering

I just received my Armoured Norman Steed and deluxe Gothic Knight. I've always dreamed of a Gothic Armor for my collection ( And a Polish Winged Hussar). They followed historical examples, the armour has excellent lines, great paintjob, and is 90% diecast, with a hefty weight to it.

The bodies themselves are great too. I've used some for other customized figures, the joints are sturdy and the proportions look great.

Headsculpts aren't all that interesting, but they don`t need to be, if they`re to be kept inside the helmet, but the paintjob is great too.

It also comes with a base to use as a diorama with the box art. The armor can be assembled on a stand without the body inside of it, which might appeal to some

Sanskrit, may I ask how much armor assembly you had to do for the Gothic Knight? While I love the Coo Models knights, I’m a bit intimidated by sheer volume of armor pieces in the Gothic set. (I was delighted and relieved when I got the Royal Knight months ago and it came out of the box fully assembled!)

P.s. Beautiful job on Balian’s Shield!

Sanskrit, may I ask how much armor assembly you had to do for the Gothic Knight? While I love the Coo Models knights, I’m a bit intimidated by sheer volume of armor pieces in the Gothic set. (I was delighted and relieved when I got the Royal Knight months ago and it came out of the box fully assembled!)

P.s. Beautiful job on Balian’s Shield!

Hey, the horse had quite a bit to assemble, mostly buckles, but they're super thin and frail, so I was a bit worried.
The Gothic Knight has about the same amount of assembly required as the Imperial Knight, however , his shoulder pads are attached through a system of a thin leather connector, not the best way to go about in my opinion, and the helmet ( sallet) and neck guard ( bevor) are separate pieces as well. Other than that you have his sword and dagger belts and buckles.

Hey, the horse had quite a bit to assemble, mostly buckles, but they're super thin and frail, so I was a bit worried.
The Gothic Knight has about the same amount of assembly required as the Imperial Knight, however , his shoulder pads are attached through a system of a thin leather connector, not the best way to go about in my opinion, and the helmet ( sallet) and neck guard ( bevor) are separate pieces as well. Other than that you have his sword and dagger belts and buckles.

Thanks for the info Sankari! It sounds a bit like Brown Arts Gothic Knight and I found it pretty frustrating to finish assembling. I never got the shoulder armor attached completely and it’s so heavy I cannot get it to stand.

Also, I’m sorry about calling you “Sanskrit” in my previous post... AutoCorrect FAIL!

View attachment 398721

Not a great picture, but there are plenty going around the web anyway, just wanted to register my satisfaction with an arrival.

There is a brand that has been on a path of constant improvement, COO MODEL has really outdone themselves time and time again, in level of detail, quality and engineering

I just received my Armoured Norman Steed and deluxe Gothic Knight. I've always dreamed of a Gothic Armor for my collection ( And a Polish Winged Hussar). They followed historical examples, the armour has excellent lines, great paintjob, and is 90% diecast, with a hefty weight to it.

The bodies themselves are great too. I've used some for other customized figures, the joints are sturdy and the proportions look great.

Headsculpts aren't all that interesting, but they don`t need to be, if they`re to be kept inside the helmet, but the paintjob is great too.

It also comes with a base to use as a diorama with the box art. The armor can be assembled on a stand without the body inside of it, which might appeal to some

How tall is the knight when riding the horse?

I just got my Gothic Knight! It's so frustrating! His shoulder armor and breastplate/backplate seams to have come apart in the box. I found two little rivets loose in the box. I'm trying to figure out if I can reassemble/repair it myself and how.

Can anybody tell me where the shoulder-armor's leather straps connect to the breastplate/back armor? I assume that the rivet is meant to pass through the two torso pieces, and the leather, but I don't know if the strap is supposed to be on top of the armor or underneath.

I've been meaning to get this figure for some time. A while back I jumped on a cheap one on Ebay, but was informed by the seller that the price had been listed wrongly so my buy-it-now was cancelled and refunded.

A week ago another seller listed him even cheaper, and it coincided with an Ebay 10-hour 10% off code. So I jumped on it again, fully expecting to be informed he was listed wrongly. However, the knight was in the post almost immediately, though the seller did raise the price afterwards on the two others they had listed.

It's a fantastic looking figure, and pretty accurate visually with examples of later 15th Century Gothic armour: https://myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.21487.html

Schwbisch-Gmnd---Museum-im-Prediger-gallery_147_4565m-Christian-Wiedner.jpg

London---The-Wallace-Collection-gallery_42_54440m.jpg

Though not without its frustrations. :lol

While this was undoubtedly a brand new, never been opened figure, out of the box the eyelet on the leather strap of the left pauldron was split open. Therefore it was useless in its function of securing the pauldron to the stud on the top of the breastplate.

And those two studs were annoying as well. I don't know if they were originally glued in the factory, but they were both loose, making it impossible to fasten the leather to them as they would sink down into the chain mail every time you pressed down on them. Gluing them in place to the under side of the breastplate was my first job.

Since I never intend to have this figure displayed other than fully armoured, I glued the leather pauldron straps to the studs and the top of the breastplate/rear armour. I couldn't think of any other secure method of overcoming the split leather strap.

The only other modification I had to make was with the head. With the stock sculpt I was having trouble getting the combination of salet, visor and bevor to sit correctly. Either the head was too big at the crown or his nose stuck out too far. So I resorted to one of the most useful and cheapest bunch of figures I've ever bought: Disney's Krennic!

The long neck on the Krennic head plugs directly into the the ball joint on the body without need of the extra connection you usually use with necked heads. And because the Krennic head is soft and hollow it's easy to slice up with a craft knife. I cut off his nose and removed part of the top of his head. Stuffing the head with cloth, and leaving the end of the cloth on the top of his head meant I could adjust the height the helmet sat at, and without a nose it was much easier to position the visor over the bevor. (Doing this also freed up the decent CooModel sculpt for some other project).

Lastly, I didn't trust the crotch grabber to support this heavy figure. The metal wire suffers the issue shared with Hot Toys': it's too loose within the upright rod to stay at the height you put it. I would only feel safe if he were secured at the waist, but waist grabbers are often ugly and I didn't fancy using a metal one. So Hot Toys' Doctor Strange to the rescue...

Bh6Lagm.jpg

JQqaoFj.jpg

I just got my Gothic Knight! It's so frustrating! His shoulder armor and breastplate/backplate seams to have come apart in the box. I found two little rivets loose in the box. I'm trying to figure out if I can reassemble/repair it myself and how.

Can anybody tell me where the shoulder-armor's leather straps connect to the breastplate/back armor? I assume that the rivet is meant to pass through the two torso pieces, and the leather, but I don't know if the strap is supposed to be on top of the armor or underneath.

I think those two little rivets must the annoying studs I was referring to. They need to be glued to the underside of the breastplate so they poke up high enough to drop the back armour onto. After that the leather straps are meant to be plugged onto them over both pieces of armour.

Back