Black series / force fx lightsabers for Force Friday 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moose-moore

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any rumblings about what (if any) new releases we'll be getting in the black series lightsaber line for force friday?

Really hoping they release some brand new models, and not just re-release past force fx lightsabers, judging by the past few waves, Im not going to get my hopes up

What do you hope they release in this line?

They're releasing Rey's lightsaber. Although I think there could be two versions. Hasbro with fixed blade in stores and there could be removable blade at Disney parks. I bought the removable bladed one at D23 that wasn't made from Hasbro. I will be at Disneyland on Force Friday to confirm.

Yeah I kind of figured they'd re-release Reys/Anakins/Lukes again and I guess it would make sense that they would now come out with a removable blade version to make everyone who's bought it already buy it again.

I just hope that they come out with some new ones

That was an old one from when they were called force fx. the new ones are in the black series packaging

image.jpg
I removed the blade using a tutorial on YouTube.

Back