Prime 1 Studio 1/3 Hush Poison Ivy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nearmint

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0312.jpg

Interesting.... seriously though who has the money AND the space for this line?!

Maybe another year before we see this in full view. Part of the 3D sculpt for Batman himself from this line was teased last October 2016 and so far no updates.

Maybe another year before we see this in full view. Part of the 3D sculpt for Batman himself from this line was teased last October 2016 and so far no updates.

It's to allow collectors enough time to save some money and make some space for these magnificent 1/3 statues

Looks like Prime 1 bought the unreleased Imaginarium Art Poison Ivy and after a few changes (probably by Pablo Viggiano himself) is releasing it in their 1:3 Hush line.

Here's the original sculpt:

KcHGTmE.jpg

It's to allow collectors enough time to save some money and make some space for these magnificent 1/3 statues

That's a good point, but I think it's just that this line (and 1989 Batman) is not as prioritized as their Arkham or DCEU movie lines, where something like a WW on Horse Back would surprise us with an instant proto (and a high price LOL).

Looks like Prime 1 bought the unreleased Imaginarium Art Poison Ivy and after a few changes (probably by Pablo Viggiano himself) is releasing it in their 1:3 Hush line.

Here's the original sculpt:

KcHGTmE.jpg

Nice find, man! Could be part of their merger deal.

Compared to their other 1/3 statues, I'm guessing this will be around 1000 - 1200-ish? At least SS will carry her so we can get some RPs back.

Looks like another stellar 1/3 piece from Prime 1. I've got 4 1/3 pieces from Prime 1 now and another 6+ on PO. If the Hush line is anywhere near the quality of the Arkham series it will be epic!

How many of these DC 1:3 comic version pieces are there now? Superman, Jim Lee Batman and this? Any others?

Back