Joker and Harley Quinn Movie (Sometime after Suicide Squad 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Warner Bros.,
I hope this project gets movie AIDS. Not like Magic Johnson movie AIDS, either, where it uses its vast resources to prolong its life indefinitely, but, like, Philadelphia movie AIDS, where it goes quick and, maybe, inspires a Springsteen song about it.
Sincerely,
-Almost on your side but back to telling you to "go **** yourself."

The **** is up with dc? Alfred movie directed by micheal bay tomorrow?

DH9doCGWsAAaVkn.jpg

WB has a lot of plans, but they have difficulty with every DC film they try to make. Not being able to keep directors and writers means delays to the point that people stop caring or forget they're making the film. There's no point in getting excited about any of their announcements anymore.

WB has a lot of plans, but they have difficulty with every DC film they try to make. Not being able to keep directors and writers means delays to the point that people stop caring or forget they're making the film. There's no point in getting excited about any of their announcements anymore.

The DCEU has been a disaster, especially if you're a hardcore DC fan. The cost of playing catch up with Marvel was too great that the characters suffer for it. I kinda wished they would start with a clean slate, let Superman earn that death.

The DCEU has been a disaster, especially if you're a hardcore DC fan. The cost of playing catch up with Marvel was too great that the characters suffer for it. I kinda wished they would start with a clean slate, let Superman earn that death.

Absolutely. Their entire approach to the characters and stories has been so rushed and disjointed. Some of the new films aren't going to be part of the universe they're trying to build. Others are origin stories they should have started with in the first place to build the foundation of their universe. It's aggravating to be a fan and see them flailing around with no clear plan. They're just trying to **** out films to take advantage of the comic book movie craze, and their doing a disservice to the license.

Ew.

Anyway it's clear now with all these announcements that they are panicking about justice league. Clear as day.

Back