For 125.00 I Couldn't pass him up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
b231_1.JPG

Between this and the Dead figures I'm done for the day!:D

WHAT THE HECK MAN?! That's it, tell us what you do now!

Geez man, did you sell one of your kids? Do they even eat? Or if you do is it Cat Chow? Do they get hand me down clothes? Do you all live in a nice sized UPS box?

Geez, I need to inspire to be like you. You're like a spending God. A valley girl who spends too much time in the mall spending mommy and daddy's hard earned cash. I so want to be just like you Spendy McBucks!

Being serious now (really), that is a sweet pick up. I need to get a Logan for a good price.

Just converted hobbies dude. I'm lucky I'm close to completing the Marvel line, cuz I'm close to being broke. I take offense at the thought my kids don't eat. They eat...weekly.:rotfl

Besides the big forehead, it deserves a lot more credit than it gets. For a whole lot of negative discussion on this piece, it doesn't look all that bad and at 125 US you can't go wrong.

I have always liked this one, and it is very nicely done too. I don't know if you have seen this piece in person, but I am sure you will really like it.

I haven't seen it in person, and honestly I didn't care for it when I first saw the pics. Thought the jacket looked cheap and the face too stylized. The face has definitely grown on me as I've started reading comic books again.:rock2 I fully intend to weather the jacket as soon as I get it. Logan would have a coat that looked that clean for about 5 minutes.:D

Trying to decide now whether or not to pull the trigger on a Juggernaut for 355.00 shipped.:eek:

:lol After Midnight....I gotta remember that one.

This piece isn't Logan for me either but for $125 I would have nabbed it as well.

I own this one, and im probably the only one who likes that statue better than the comiquette..but the style,the sculpt are just awesome....underated all the way....

Sorry for the crappy web cam pics...

Picture90-2.jpg

Picture91-1.jpg

Picture93.jpg

Picture92-1.jpg

Picture94.jpg

Back