• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB : Indiana Jones Jacket - Kato/Yunsil or Sovereign

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZedBelkon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there,

Looking for a custom 1/6 indy jacket by sovereign, Yunsil or Kato. If you have one available please let me know.

Cheers!
Simon.

There's a Sovereign on eBay right now. I highly doubt anyone is going to part out either Yunsil or Kato sets.

Hi MrE, thanks for the reply.

I have seen the eBay sovereign (it was also previously listed on eBay recently for a similar price) and it's more than I am comfortable paying for a newer sovereign jacket. unfortunately the seller does not appear to be accepting offers, which is fair enough.

I do appreciate that it's a longshot and extremely unlikely that I'll find anything, but thought it was at least worth asking the community.

Maybe there is someone out their willing to sell a sovereign for less than £200, I can live in hope!

Cheers,
Simon.

Hello, Simon-

That listing on eBay is one of Marty's, who goes by "mightyq" here on the forums. He's usually got lots of stuff in the FS section here, too. Reach out to him & see if you two can work something out. I've bought a few items from him - He's a good dude!

Last edited:
Hi C-Brock, thanks for the reply and the information - much appreciated.

I'll send him a message.

Thanks again,
Simon.

Back