• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yunsil Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my Yunsil Jedi Luke clothing set. Looking for $350 shipped worldwide. That is less than cost and certainly less than what I paid for it.

Only took it out of the packaging to inspect and take this picture. It's never been taken out of the packaging apart from that.

Definitive clothing set for Jedi Luke.

Thanks

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand how it could be the cost of 2 brand new hot toys figures for just one custom made outfit for one figure??? Even if the quality was amazing .... how can it be this much? Just cause of yunsil reputation?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Price drop bump

@riderdie.....i will assume from your question you have never bought a Yunsil outfit? The clothing is far superior, so if you are looking for the perfect Jedi Luke, then it will get no more perfect than this outfit. It's for those who like the best, quite simply. And the price I am offering this at is actually less than cost. Thanks

Definitely one of Yunsil’s best...friendly force bump...
1bd04173dc756cdbe55f6ce637e7cbff.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there is this still available? if so, i'm paypal ready and located in singapore.

thanks!

They are both great, can’t blame the guy for wanting to make back his investment. It’s bit like he is asking for a massive profit on a Stock Figure lol like some will. Yunsil is actually a artist tailor. So to not get his money’s worth wouldn’t be fair to him as a buyer / seller. The new Luke is ok but that cheeted teeth look on that headsculpt is a epic fail.

Has anyone heard from Meth Head since?..I purchased a HT Optimus Prime and have not received anything yet....unfortunately i am out of the range to be able to report this to paypal....but I know he was a good freak....but he has seemingly disappeared from the boards....does anyone know him personally?....If you could please pass along to him that I am still hoping that i receive the item i paid for. I hope he is ok too....

Back