Prop Master Replicas Group Star Wars replicas ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
On Rebelscum a link to Master Replicas Group webpage, they stated they have a pending joint-venture to produce Star Wars products.

On main page of Rebelscum if someone is nice enough to post the link. Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Master Replicas Group Star Wars ?

Word seems to be traveling fast about this and Amy has even confirmed so. I've never been so anxious yet nervous at the same time.

They need to prove they are able to make nice props in a timely manner, with a decent customer service and communication, respect for all collectors, including international ones, before our trust should go to any of these companies anymore. We trusted others and look where we are now. I really hope this will be good news and not just some bait.

saw this yesterday...very exciting news! Hope they deliver faster than EFX..

Seems Amy answered a couple questions on Rebelscum. Still, until we see what is going on with finished products, (pre)orders, customer service, prices, QC etc., I think I'll keep my enthusiasm on a lower level. Once bitten, twice shy.

Seems Amy answered a couple questions on Rebelscum. Still, until we see what is going on with finished products, (pre)orders, customer service, prices, QC etc., I think I'll keep my enthusiasm on a lower level. Once bitten, twice shy.

exactly. great to hear from Amy again, but I remain pessimistic. Remember that other company out of England a year or two ago...

I don't know the full back story on this Steve guy, but in reading up on him, I'd be leery about anything from this "new" company. And that's a shame too, cuz I'd be all over a badass Hal prop.

I see everyone at the RPF have pitchforks out because Steve's is involved but I'll treat MR the same way I treat eFX. I will continue to PO products through third party vendors where I do not pay for any product until it's ready to ship to me.

I won't complain about how long things take either, but will throw in an occasional snarky reply:lol

I think it'll be years before we see anything SW from MRG.
29cb220b646cec3f5e05390f9fa93bda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious to know if people left eFX to reform MRG, being that eFX was originally started by a handful of ex-MR employees. :dunno

Wow, I didn't realize Steve owes a lot of people money at the RPF.
I will be very careful with this new MRG company.

The 'return' of MR is nice to hear. However the glory days are long gone. It will never be as great as it was. Regardless of intentions.

However, I'll give them a fair shot.

It's amazing and terrifying a the same time seeing how many people and collectors (especially on Facebook, but on forums too) have no idea what is going on with EFX, Steve D., Steve N. etc., and about other problems in the prop world. They are easy targets by any licensed company who might have a shady business.

Back