Female Body colors to match these heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest which color Phicen (or similar) body the Sideshow GI Joe Baroness head might fit on and match in terms of color?
How about this Marilyn Monroe head- color wise, what color body would it match?

With the Jiou (spelling?) bodies it seems they have several colors (pink, wheaten, white). I know Phicen has a few different colors too but not sure how many.

Sean

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 111
Well, it's hard to say as I don't have these sculpts and picture colors are often tricky, but if they are correct, I would suggest a recent phicen pale body for Marilyn and the very first big bust pale phicen body (the one with a smiling Asian sculpt) because that head seems to be very yellow and that body definitely had a yellow hue, something the subsequent bodies don't have

Well, it's hard to say as I don't have these sculpts and picture colors are often tricky, but if they are correct, I would suggest a recent phicen pale body for Marilyn and the very first big bust pale phicen body (the one with a smiling Asian sculpt) because that head seems to be very yellow and that body definitely had a yellow hue, something the subsequent bodies don't have

Yeah, these heads looks different in different photos so I hoped someone who had them in hand might know the best body color choices. Photos online are all over the map, it's sort of impossible to tell what their true colors are.

Sean

Back