All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawpaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to the BAG Thread is dedicated to ALL things lego. Post your built sets, wants, expectations, discussion and reviews here. Also, Megabloks / MegaConstrux are also subsumed into this thread.

With Halloween upcoming, I'm probably going to buy this set to put together

s-l300.jpg

I've built that set. It has a few cool lil play features if you have a little one at home. Monster Fighters was a cool theme. Very short lived.

I have one bnib if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to set up my Ghostbusters Firehouse, and I still haven't built the Batcave set. I wish I had room to keep everything displayed.

I like Voltron but the ultimate set will be revealed soon and it's the UCS Millennium Falcon 2017.

Awesome idea, always kind of a pain following the various threads within each forum. Although Star Wars are the bulk of my buys, I still do pick up DC, Marvel, Tolkien, and whatever else tickles my fancy.

Had not seen that Voltron announcement, looks freaking gorgeous. :yess:

I need to set up my Ghostbusters Firehouse, and I still haven't built the Batcave set. I wish I had room to keep everything displayed.

I can't believe I missed out on that ghostbusters set. It's freaking giant. I love that it opens up. It runs like $400+ now.

as we've discussed in the lounge... this will be the ULTIMATE lego set IMO!!!

c6hhdri1wgiichk6qk4x.jpg

Yeah that is an Insta-buy. I bought the megaconstrux MMPR Megazord and like it. This seems like a better version. Totally can't wait to build this.

I've thought about trying out the new Lego Boost. I heard the app has a lot of bugs and crashes but it sounds really fun to control a lego robot. Each store only gets 2 of them per shipment

Back