Solar Eclipse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamandi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a few minutes from the beginning of the solar eclipse. I'm in the path of totality. Ready for viewing.

SwfN8hl.jpg

No, wait...

TPQ9dIV.jpg

Enjoy the show everyone.

Lucky enough to have clouds in West LA today so I can actually look at the sun with naked eyes. Crazy. Looks like the moon with a bite out of it.

Eclipse 8-21-17.jpg

Waiting for the eclipse

1tYhYHI.gif

Until I remember what happened the last time

tumblr_mroscbMFB01rhd1xfo1_500.gif

#plantsarepeopletooexceptwhentheyeatyou #neverforget

Yup unfortunately not everyone was able to see the Totality of eclipse..Oregon seemed to have the best view but it's supposed to hit South Carolina this afternoon so any freaks around there could still witness it

We had decent but not perfect sky here. some occasional hazy clouds. I wish I had gone about an hour south but there were thunderstorms this morning. As it was we had 98.9 % totality, which.... was a heckuva lot brighter than I expected. Also didn't get the corona here. I guess I'm going to Ohio in '26.

Lucky enough to have a torrential storm appear suddenly out of nowhere (Saturday our incompetent KS weather people were predicting maybe some clouds but not a storm) and kill my power for a couple of hours. But when the time came, the clouds parted and had clear skies to view the eclipse with my ISO glasses.
and then the clouds came back a few minutes after, perfect timing. :cool:

We had clear skies and 90% totality. It was cool to see, but I expected it to get a little darker with that much covered up. I guess our sun really is bright as ****.

Back