STAR WARS: Jabba The Hutt movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: STAR WARS: Jabba The Hut movie

Looks like Star Wars is heading into Direct To Video territory.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl

coming to theaters soon:

Nien Nunb: the movie
Max Rebo: the movie
dexter jettster: the movie
Bib fortuna: the movie
Admiral Ackbar: the movie
Greedo: the movie

Hoth Runnings: The Story of how a disgraced Tatooine gangster and four Sandpeople go all out for Bobsled glory.

"Ee shuda!"

Little to early to make a Donald trump movie.

They should get Morgan Freeman to narrate. "Han was a good smuggler, but I knew I'd get him in the end"

Kathleen Kennedy: The Motion Picture About Emotionless Producing Career

Jesus. I guess Rogue One's success is emboldening Disney to go off the deep end with junk like this. It makes me want to see even the regular sequels less.

So you don't think there is a correlation between the financial success of an original trilogy spinoff and Disney greenlighting more original trilogy spinoffs?

Well, if the plot of this movie is Jabba put a bounty out for the recovery of the boring RO 'heroes' skeletons, I just might watch it.

At least it's not Zero the Hut. One movie with a gay Hut was enough.

So you don't think there is a correlation between the financial success of an original trilogy spinoff and Disney greenlighting more original trilogy spinoffs?

Oh I know there is it's just always funny to see you weigh in. :duff

Apparently this has been a Guillermo Del Toro pitch that has been sitting on Kathleen Kennedy's desk since 2015:

https://uproxx.com/gammasquad/guillermo-del-toro-jabba-the-hutt-origin-story/

“I would do the sort of ‘Godfather’ saga [about what] Jabba the Hutt had to go through to gain control. One, because it’s the character that looks the most like me, and I like him. I love the idea of a Hutt type of mafia, a very complex coup. I just love the character.”

How crazy would that be if he ended up helming it.

At least it's not Zero the Hut. One movie with a gay Hut was enough.

giphy.gif

Can't see I remember this one. Were you, by chance, smoking what Jabba was when watching the films?

Jabba.jpg

Back