Prime 1 Ghost Rider on motorcycle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa909

Super Freak
Reaction score
Read on a Facebook post yesterday that Prime 1 has a ghost rider on motorcycle in the works. Anyone have more details on this piece?? 1/4 or 1/3?

It'll be a nice option for those that couldn't get XM. And most likely it's 1/4. They haven't made any 1/3 Marvel pieces. I think they only have 1/4 license for Marvel.

P1 posted this a while ago for Tokyo Comic Con
rider.jpg

sure the XM piece is very cool looking, but I never recall many giving too ****s about the character before, so I don't really understand why Prime is trying to copy XM here.

Because they can so Sideshow can distribute it. Their ed. sizes never seem to be huge so there's a market I guess. I still like my XM version and have no plans to do a repeat but I'm looking forward to seeing what P1 puts out.

sure the XM piece is very cool looking, but I never recall many giving too ****s about the character before, so I don't really understand why Prime is trying to copy XM here.

The Rider and his Hell Cycle go together. The Hell Cycle is as important to the GR character as Cap's shield is to that character. XM isn't the first company to release a statue of GR on his bike and they won't be the last.

:lol As sad as it is, I don't think I've ever owned a coffee table as expensive as either a Prime 1 1:4 or 1:3 piece.

Me neither, I draw the line at furniture but not my collectables. J/K :lol I'll go for the mid century modern stuff when I have more space and $'s.

My point is a 1/3 scale would be huge with a price to match. Even at 1/4 scale it's big. Go big or go home I guess...

Venom P1 1/4 is already like 1/3. If they make this GR true 1/3, good luck displaying it hahaha

I hope this is offered thru Sideshow's site

There's no way Ill ever own the XM Studios Ghost Rider

Back